200

Ollie ^^^^

 "i'm excited that you agreed to meet with me Sir"  the soft eyed man said across from me, he was a man that Albert recommend for me and at the moment i was going to take him up on the new trainee.

 "you seem like you understand what this life is like and you are very beautiful, i'm excited that i will be your first dom"

 He smiled, it was so cute, soft and bright.

 "do you want to work out a contract now or just let things run it's course for a while?"

 "What would be in the contract?" he asked shyly, oh, i forgot, he'd never had one, this might be super fun...

"Soft and hard limits, safe words, consent forms, things like whatever is shared between us, states between us, i understand that you are a very well known photographer and since i am a businessman, things  should not get out. it also just has basic descriptions about what types of things i would need you to do, things you need me to do and play options"

"limits?" he gulped.

"things that are okay to try and things that you and i 100% will not do, anything that makes you very uncomfortable, it very painful, or you just hate will be in hard limits, i would never hurt you unless you didn't want it, and i will not leave scars on your body,that is one of the rules."

"this all sounds a bit overwhelming if i'm honest sir"

"i understand" i reached over the table and stroked his cheek with my finger, "i will not be upset if you choose to step out"

"no no! i still want this, i'm just very new to it"

"that's just fine Ollie" i smiled, "we can take things slow or go through a trial period, just remember if you want to stop or you don't like something say no...better yet, lets have a few safe words, sound good?"

He leaned into my tough and nodded, "yeah, sounds good"

"Okay since you will be the one using them, what do you want your safe words to be?"

"just stop lights? like Green if it's okay, Yellow if i want you to slow down and Red  if i want you to stop?"

"Those sound perfect, now we have been sitting here for a while, are you hungry? i'm starving"

"i could eat sir"

"you're such a good boy"

"Thank you Sir"

I just couldn't help it, i stood and walked over to him, pressing my lips to his temple and leaving a light kiss there, he blushed and i snickered, i held out a hand and he took it carefully.