Chapter 1

Cookie Pov

As i sat in Lucious's office with Vernon i knew what i was about to ask for and about would most likely absolutely without a shadow of a doubt cause an argument. 

Cookie: I want Jamal.

Lucious: Are you out of your mind, hell no you can't have Jamal. 

Cookie: You must forgotten it was my 40,000 in drug money that started this damn empire Now i want Jamal and where is Kareem I have yet to to see her.

Lucious: 1 you can't have Jamal and 2 something happened while you were in prison. 

Cookie: What Lucious where is Kareem.

Lucious: Kareem was kidnapped while I was at the studio and we've never found her. 

Cookie: SO YOUR TELLING ME MY BABY GIRL WAS KIDNAPPED AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T FOUND HER I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 17 YRS LUCIOUS AND YOU HAVEN'T FOUND HER! 

Lucious: DON'T MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I DIDN'T LOOK FOR HER I LOOKEED FOR YEARS AND HAD MY BOYS LOOK WE JUST NEVER FOUND HER AND JUST ASSUMED THEY KILLED HER! I'm sorry.  

Cookie: and you were just never gonna tell me that my baby girl was kidnapped and never found. 

Lucious: I would have told you when I felt was the right time but that didn't happen I am sorry but she gone.

i said nothing i just got up and walked away pissed at Lucious's  dumb ass

Lucious: Cookie where are you going. 

Cookie: Kiss my ass Lucious but know that i will have Jamal. * I yelled as i kept walking out of his office*

I know everyone sees me as this tough bad ass bitch but to find out that my baby girl, my youngest cub had been taken hurts but for now I am going to see an old friend that hit me up when they found out that i was released at a restaurant

Friend: Hey Cookie over here.

Cookie: ok I'm here Shine what do you want.

Shine: whoa what's up what's wrong you look like your dog died. 

Cookie: Nah I just found out that my youngest baby Hakeem's twin was kidnapped and never found. 

Shine: well I'm sorry about that what was there name. 

Cookie: we named her her Kareem. 

as i told shine her name i saw a look flash through his eyes ya'll know i peep everything 

Cookie: what's that look for.

Shine: Huh oh nothing when uh when was she taken. 

Cookie: By my Guess sometime while i was locked up Why.

Shine: Nothing i was just wondering but how you been. 

Cookie: other than that i been riding Lucious's ass about my damn empire now why did you wanna meet. 

Shine: Nothing, well ok I got an adopted sister and she got pipes I mean she can blow and wanted to see if you can manage her and get her signed.

Cookie: let me see how she sound and then let me see what i could do. 

Shine: Alright  let's meet up tomorrow and you can see her and what she got. 

Cookie: alright you got a Deal text me tomorrow and I will come see what she can do