𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀

"𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄"

Was the last thing I heard before my crush/ best friend left.. that was 1 year ago We haven't talked but I do miss her dearly.. I sighed "Kiana" I mumbled and looked at tv.. "she's an actor now huh" I look around me.. "god I hate my life"

I stood up and went to the kitchen and got a drink I was scroll through her Instagram "she's married" I felt heartbroken but somewhat happy I got a message from my friend saying that wanna go to a restaurant which I agreed..
——-
"Y/n!" I see my friend and sat with them "how you holding up?" I shrugged "boss fired me and I'm drinking again and smoking ya know". Me and my friend kept talking as we saw a group of people "Kiana" i mumbled which she looked at me her eyes and widen.. "I'll be right back".. thoughts were filling up my head, I want to move on but I can't I walked outside and looked at the cars passing by..

"So your y/n" I see a person one of kianas friend "I'm Olivia kianas friend" I nodded. "What happened between you too" I froze and shakes my head "it's none of your business" I sigh and kept ignoring her before I knew it I she grabbed my neck a little (ooh y/n submissive and breedable) "tell me please" I nodded and told her everything

"Olivia" Kiana opened the door and saw us "I'll let you two be" Olivia left it was only me and her "how's ur life" I looked back at Kiana she sighed "I'm so-"

"FOR WHAT LEAVING ME AND NEVER TELLING ME YOU GONNA HAVE A NICE LIFE WITH UR HUSBAND I LOVED YOU I REALLY DID KIANA I HOPE UR FUCKING HAPPY" I stormed away making her shocked and sad.

"Hope ur fucking happy" I mumbled and kept ignoring her apology's from afar.

.
.
.