Ep. 0: PROLOGUE

Tayton springs up like Jack-in-the-box seeing his older brother, Armonio come to his room. But before he knows what Armonio’s agenda is, The Queen of Atas walks into the room, causing them to stand still.

“Tayton, you’ll meet your own guards. You can be friends with them, but you should make them respect you as a Prince, understand?”

“Yes, Mother.”

“You can go to the garden on your own, right?”

“Yes, Mother.”

Tayton goes outside his room when he overhears his older brother asking for same-aged bodyguards like Tayton has, to their Mother. And she replies with a sweeter, warmer tone, which is rare--at least for Tayton. He clasps his hands together as he walks through the grand corridor filled with white and gold, Renaissance ornaments overbold. He’s not literally walking alone, some Royal staff follows behind him. But the palace is still humongous for a 6 years old Prince, it makes him lonely. At the end of the corridor, he looks up to see the huge picture of his Father framed on the wall.

Tayton’s face lights up when he finds his favorite staff greets him at the garden’s entrance, “Mrs. Lady!”. He never knew her real name, so he calls her Mrs. Lady. She is actually one of a few staff who has babysit Tayton since he was born. 

“Good afternoon, Your Highness. If you’d allow me, I would like to introduce these new friends who’ll be your bodyguards.”

“Okay, go on Mrs.”

Before the lady speaks, one of the two moves forward and bows, “hello, Prince Tayton. My name is Ohm”. He smiles, showing his teeth with his arm reaching out for a handshake. And his hand immediately got pushed down by Mr. Yut, a senior staff member. “Sorry, My Prince”, Ohm said nervously, realizing his action may not be appropriate according to Royal ethics.

Ohm’s eyes widen when Tayton pulls his hand for a handshake, “hi Ohm, nice to meet you!”. Tayton looks at the other one who’s still standing quietly, “and you are?”

“I’m Joss, Y-Your Highness”, he said while bowing down, couldn’t dare to look straight at The Prince in front of him.

Tayton whispers to the two, "you can call just my name when no one's around."

10 minutes later, Tayton is running around with his two new best friends. His 2 years older brother doesn’t have much free time to play with him, so he feels ecstatic to have Ohm and Joss to fool around with. Mrs. Lady offers them drinks when they’re catching their breaths. 

“My Prince, may I ask something random? For the three of you, actually”, Mrs. Lady half-whispers. Tayton replies with a nod before he drinks the iced water. "If you three can have superpowers, what would it be?"

Ohm gets back to his feet and spreads his arms, "I want to fly so I can take Prince Tayton to anywhere he wants to go."

"Uhm...I want to be strong so I can protect Prince Tayton from the bad guys", Joss offers to help Tayton stand up with him.

"I...I want to make Ohm, Joss, and everyone happy!" Tayton raises his arms high.

“My Prince, do you want to be a comedian? If so, we should go to the tv station!” Ohm’s genuine question makes the lady barely hold her laughter. “Yourself should be in the first order, My Prince. You should make yourself happy first”, the lady whispers, afraid to be heard by other staff nearby. Those words are planted deep inside Tayton's mind. And that first meeting with Ohm and Joss will always be his favorite childhood memory.