𝟷𝟼. [ 'ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀs ɢɪᴠᴇɴ'] ⛈️

Start from the beginning

She was completely unaware of the ambush, so I immediately took action. I took an arrow and shoot it directly towards its head, but before it could happen, the girl killed it with some sort of electro slash.

Surprised by her actions, the arrow had not landed yet, for it is now making its way to her head.

"LOOK OUT!" I yelled. The female stood calmly and before it was an inch away from her nose, she caught the arrow with her bare hand.

"Woah" I ran towards the girl. "What's a kid doing in the middle of the woods?" She raised a brow. I was confused. "Aren't you a kid too?"

"Oh.. right"

Strange girl really, but she put on a show that sadly lasted too fast.

"That was incredible! You hold a vision too?" I begin to follow her as she makes her way out of the forest.

"Well, you could say that"

"I'm (Y/N) Regenfall by the way!" I showed her a smile.

"Oh I know" She said it so casually I'm beginning to get the creeps.

"I-I mean, I've heard of you.. from the city.." She stumbles in her words.

"Wait, even Inazumans know my family name?"

The girl sat on a cliff, staring down at the sakura trees beneath, a pink sunset accompanied the wonders of nature as its final piece of art. I sit beside her.

"You can call me Ei, by the way. I did not expect to meet you here in Inazuma" She softly chuckles, eyes still fixated in the scenery.

"Nice to meet you Ei" As a sign of friendship, I offered her a tricolor dango I bought earlier before fleeing off from the city.

Her eyes sparkled as I gave her a treat, she wasn't the talkative one, but I can tell what she's feeling or what she wants to say based off her cute expressions.

"You're a good person, (Y/N)" She suddenly spoke.

"Ehh not really, I just disobeyed my parent's orders-"

"What I mean is.. for a mortal, you have so much passion to protect your region, and so dedicated to work even if it meant pushing to your limits."

"How do you know that-"

"I can just tell..." Ei mumbled.

After that, Ei showed me a little bit of Inazuma, we hadn't gone far from the city, we just stayed in the island. She told me almost everything to know about Inazuma, as well as their Archon.

Though there were a few times Ei acted like she knew me since I was born, but I'm guessing she's really good at reading people or anything else, just like how she knew a hilichurl was about to ambush her.

I had so much fun with her, I forgot it was already 8 PM. We both finally went our separate ways.

The next day, I was out having lunch with my two brothers, when all of a sudden we heard a bunch of whispering and murmuring, but not in a bad way.

Once I turned my stool to check the source of the crowd, I eventually heard a man yell in the background "it's the Raiden Shogun!"

"The Raiden Shogun?? I personally get to meet a God?!" I stood up to see the person more clearly. Luckily, Alexander carried me by his shoulders so I could see more.

She was extremely elegant, with a bright violet hair braided down to her legs, and a well-made outfit to compliment her aesthetic more. She was also carrying what seemed to be a pink fox, comfortably sleeping in her arms. This woman, however, reminded me of Ei, but the adult version.