◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥

Start from the beginning

They've just put the girl to sleep.

"Was it always this hard to take care of her back then?" Toji queried, recalling that it was easier taking care of Y/n before.

"I think Y/n's side effects just go worser, that's why." Gojo answered

"What does that mean?" Tsubaki questioned with a worried tone.

"The pain she feels is a lot worse compared to over a year ago. Something's up. It's as if her curse energy is being used to or with something she isn't in control off  or she doesn't isn't realizing that it being used." Gojo explained as he took off his sunglasses.

"Her cursed energy today is wierd to. Like rather than constantly keeping it check. It's like it's been uncounsciously leaking out, making it seem she's using it more than she actually does."

"So what can we do?" Tsubaki asked now seating by the edge of her seat waiting for the younger male's answer.

"...I'm not sure. Even with my six eyes I can't tell where or how is it leaking out. For now our option is to observe her, and see what else can happen in the future." Gojo answered, putting his glasses back on as Tsubaki sighed sullenly

"I'm worried for Y/n-chan, she's always been a sickly child because of her cursed energy... Not to mention the most recent accident with her brothers... Oh God does she even know what happened?!" The woman asked in panic as she glanced at Gojo as His husband wrapped his arm around her, gently rubbing her upper arm to ease her uneasy feeling.

"...She doesn't... I planned to talk to her today but..  this happened"

"Oh God... How could we tell her?"

"I think it would be best to not tell her now..." Toji suggested

"But won't it hurt her more if she learns about it later?"

"Better than adding it up to her stress right now." Tpji countered at his wife's worries.

"What about you go check on the cookies you were baking earlier?" The dark haired male added causing Tsubaki to gasp as she jumped up from her seat.

"I'll be back!" Tsubaki excused herself as she dashed out of the house. Upon hearing the door close, Toji to look at the white haired male.

"Their alive aren't they?"

"Who?"

"Don't play with me. The kid was doing fine days before she can't just get sick because of she overused her cursed energy." Toji spat, slightly glarring at the younger male.

"Who knows? Maybe she had to exorcise a strong curse."

"She doesn't go on missions. Even if she does she uses a cursed tool."

"Well what if she healed a friend who go injured because to a gang fight?"

"One, she's fighting with her friends. Two, their gang's has a little dispute with that Midget (Mikey) and that Dragon tattoed kid (Draken). Three, that situation would be impossible, the kid's (Y/n) there."

"How sure are you she was even doing fine in the first place?"

"The kid was literally throwing guys twice her size around my gym yesterday."

A sigh left Gojo's lips as he raised his hands up in the air to show his defeat. "Honestly... How are you even more updated with the things happening with her life?"

Raising a brow as he crossed his arms against his chest. Toji gave him a look of 'Are you seriously asking me  that?'

"She said she was fine with it. She would've have healed them if she wasn't."

"Are you insane?! You could've asked the kid to do so on a day where her limit's way higher. Out of everyone in Jujutsu Tech you know when and when you shouldb't ask her to do something involving using techniques!"

"Then it wouldn't have worked! Look Y/n's fine, she's alive and well."

"Her body temperature went over 40 degrees! How in the world is that fine!"

"Look, You and I both know if she loses someone she cares about whether she shows it or not she's gonna lose it. She's still a kid."

A sigh left the dark haired male's lips as he quickly combed back his hair with his fingers. "Does it even count? Gojo we both know. How that technique of hers messes with her memory."

"..."

"You said it yourself she's still a kid. Mentally or Physically, it won't matter much if she forgets about them."

"Just because you may be able to handle it, it doesn't mean she'll be able to do the same."

【 1021 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ 】
ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 14, 2021
ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ: ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 17, 2022

A: fvck yeahhhh!!!!Happy 1k days to Gojo being sealed!!!Also I need to rush this pro-longed editing since T

A: fvck yeahhhh!!!!
Happy 1k days to Gojo being sealed!!!
Also I need to rush this pro-longed editing since T.R's almost completed...