Chap 4

Y/n pov

Four days left.

"Do you want to do something, you got 4 days left."I said. "I don't know what should we do?"He said and lean his face towards you. We were laying on the bed by the way. "Watching something will do."He said.

"Hometown cha cha cha?"I recommend. He nodded. I took my laptop and put it on my tummy area.

"Can you see??"I asked. "Nope."He said. We trying to fix our position. "Lay on my arm then."he said. I lay my head on his arm comfortably. "Can you see now?"I asked. He nodded.

Haechan pov
We watched 3 episodes and she's now asleep. I put the laptop asides. I fix her position.

"Don't go."she mumbled and hug my tightly. She sweat so much.

"Y/n... wake up.."I said and tap her shoulder slowly.

"NO!"she scream and freak me out. "Y/n wake up..."I said panicked. I went to sit and try to wake her.

She opened her eyes and look at me. "Are you okay?"I asked. She sit down and went to hug me tightly. She buried her face on my neck. I could feel her tears.

I pat her back. "I'm here."I said. She nodded. We lay and she still hugging me tightly. She fell asleep again.

The next day_

I woke up and look for her. "Where did she go?"I said and get up. I went shower and wait for her.

I went to the kitchen and saw food.

She made sandwiches for me. "Aww,,"I said. "But is she okay tho?"I said.

"Oh shit. I don't have a phone number."I said and sadly eat the sandwiches.

A while later, she came back. "Hi! Where have you been?"i asked. "Uh... From the market down there.."She replied and give me a smile. She forced heraelf to smile.

"Have you eaten?"She asked. "Yes, that was so good thank you!"I said.

"No problem."she said.

She went to her desk and open her laptop. She looks so busy tho. "Y/n, so what do you do for living?"he asked. "Hmm secret?"she replied and continued doing her work.

I lay on the bed. "You know what happened that day?"I said and she look at me with concern. "What happened..."she said and turn her body towards me.

"Yuta hyung, he's stress and the company asked whats wrong and the reason behind it was me, I supposed to not meddle with it but someone threatening to kill me.. and yuta hyung tryna help me but I misunderstood everything.. i make him look bad and all... and I ended up here... being a coward."I said.

"No, you just need time. So, did you apologise?"she asked. I nodded. "He forgive you?"She asked. I nodded. "But i still feel guilty tho.."I add.

"He forgive you already right... So no need to think about it."She said.

"I should not think about it."I said.

"By the way, I'm going out for maybe until 3."I said. "Okay."She replied and turn her attention back to her work.

I get up and put my shoes on. "I'm going."I said. She didn't reply so I just left her, maybe she couldn't hear me.

I put on my mask and cap.

I went to my favorite place which is house tree. I never brought any people here. I'm gonna date y/n, and bring her here probably.

I brought some led lights and cake. I decorated the place and sit there thinking what shoul I say.

"Y/n, be my girlfriend?"
"Let's date?"
"You want to be my girlfriend?"
"Can I call you mine?"

JSNSNSNSNSNSN "I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO HER.."I said.

I fell in love with her, she make me the happiest eventhough we just met. I love her more than a fans. She is very kind, she took care of me and everything..

"Hmm... its still early."I said. I get up and went down.

"What should I do for now?"I said and look around.

*Ring ring ring ring*

"Mark and Johnny hyung.."I said and sit down.

I answer the call.

Mark : Dude, eodiya?? (Where are you)
Me : Chilling, why?
Johnny : are you okay?
Me : Better. Why?
Mark : Nothing, we miss you.
Me : Hmm? I don't miss you guys.
Johnny : Not my problem.
3 of them : *Laugh*
Mark : anyways dude, please come back as soon as possible
Me : Why would I? I'm busy right now.
Mark : Doing what?
Me : Something...
Johnny : being sus..
Mark : Are you hiding something from us? If yes dude...
Me : Chill. I'm just chilling. Anyways it's 6 already I'm gonna get going.
Johnny : Alright. I'm gonna hang up. Come back soon.
Me : Okay, bye guys.

I hang up and went to get y/n.

Y/n pov

I was waiting for Haechan at home, I'm a bit worried because he said hes coming back at 3 but now its 6 already.

I get up and put on my coat to look for him.

Haechan pov

I arrived and saw y/n outside the house with her coat on.

"Where are you going?"I asked. "Where were you??"She asked me. She must be worried.

"I'm sorry, I was supposed to go back at 3 but i was so busy earlier ..."I replied. She walk closer to me and gave me warm pack. "Here."She said.

She don't have the smile on her face, what is going on with her.

"Y/n, i want to bring you somewhere.."I said. "Where?"

"Follow me."

I brought her to the place. She just stay silent in the car.

We arrived at the destinations. "Y/n. Let's go."

"What place is this?"she asked follow me climb up the house tree.

"Just come in."I asked

"Why are we here?"she asked and sit opposite me.

"Y/n... are you okay?"I asked. She nodded. I grab both of her hand.

"Hmm?"she confused.

"I love you... I want you to be my girlfriend.."

—————