“Hi to everyone I haven't seen!”smiling under the mask, said Dead, looking at the Spider.  “You, as always, decided to deal with all the Mortal sins on your own, or to take on at least two of them”gluttony and pride.  But they are the strongest in our sinful country!

“Deadpool,”grimacing as if he had eaten a lemon, Fabio realized that this round is clearly not behind them.  His arm was broken, Satsevich also got off with a rather unpleasant injury, and it is not clear what is there - a crack or a fracture, so retreat would be the most far-sighted.

“Faster after Owl, he has all the money from the bank,” Peter said quietly, staggering slightly.  A severe headache did not allow him to move normally, he was carried from side to side with every step, and he saw double in his eyes - even the vaunted spider regeneration did not help with such severe injuries, at least not immediately.  “I’ll hold them, besides SHIELD is here.  is, they can help.”

“Daredevil went after the bird,” Wade said with a chuckle.  But suddenly his voice became serious, and a katana appeared from behind.  “And now you’ll sit down somewhere near the shade of a tree and be a goody goody, watch how brother Dead knocks the shit out of this couple.  And then we'll go to the dock, are you clear, Spider?”

“Yeah,” Peter said quietly, realizing that there was no point in arguing now.  No matter how frivolous Wade was, when steel cut through his voice, and the volume dropped to almost a whisper, arguing with the Chatty Mercenary was useless, in principle, like fighting.  Dear Deadpool gave way to Wade Wilson, who for a very long time, for his ability to stay in the game, was always nicknamed "Mortal Pool".

Once upon a time, Brooklyn was a small Dutch village located on the banks of the East River on Long Island.  Since then, a lot has changed, the area has become different, full of many wonderful sights and places of entertainment.  It was one of the quietest and quietest areas in New York, preferred by middle-class residents who value their time so as not to commute to work from the suburbs, but at the same time did not want to live in the hectic pace of Manhattan or the Bronx.

Despite the fact that East Williamsburg was located almost close to Broadway, it was one of the quietest parts of the city, where almost never anything more serious than a fight between two neighbors took place.  Low-rise buildings, a maximum of five stories high, neat lawns and clean sidewalks - all of this looked more like a suburb of New York than one of the most notorious boroughs in the city.  And, probably, that's why Professor Connors and his family settled here, wanting peace after the military campaign in Iraq.  A famous professor, a military doctor who went to serve in the US Army to save the lives of its soldiers and just a patriot who lost his hand in the battles for the life of a Marine wanted a quiet and peaceful life.

When he first accepted the offer of the rector of Columbia University, Kurt could not even imagine that in some five years he would become a Lizard, a creature who wanted death to all humanity and would eventually be saved by a mutant, whom many would later call the Friendly Neighbor, which in the end he  will survive near his home a situation more like a war - the New York Crisis, which will forever change the attitude of city residents towards corporations, and that as a result, will acquire a student who will become as close to him as his children.  In that distant 2006, he was only thinking about how to feed his wife, what they wore under the heart of their son, and what to do for a one-armed disabled person in this country.  And now the man frantically collected the tools that were at his fingertips, and also tried to figure out what to say to his wife who was sleeping on the second floor of the house - to disappear into the night just like that, without leaving a note would be a real swinishness in relation to Martha, who lives  doted on her wife, being his support, support and love of his whole life.

When Wade Wilson, one of his old acquaintances from the military campaign in Iraq, appeared on his doorstep, Kurt was not surprised - the man knew that Deadpool had become one of the city's defenders.  But it never occurred to him that they came to him in his first specialty as a good doctor, because as far as the man knew, this man did not need a doctor, regeneration did not even allow Wilson to die, and his lost limbs grew back with amazing consistency.  Gathering himself, Connors left a note on the refrigerator and quietly slipped out into the night city.  Wade walked next to him, neatly carrying with him a suitcase with accessories that the man did not even think to use for their intended purpose, keeping more like a memory.

“I hope you understand that it will be a little difficult for me to provide professional medical assistance?”  Connors said only after walking a couple of blocks away from the house and sitting in the back seat of a supported sedan.   “In addition to the fact that I have only one hand, in my first-aid kit there is not even a third of those drugs that may be needed in this matter!  Can you still call 911?”

“Have you seen today's news?” instead of answering Connors' question, Wade started the engine and began carefully, without attracting the attention of the authorities, to leave on the road. “Near the Development Bank, old acquaintances, both mine and your patient's, had a little frolic.  It is because of them that you are going with me” the guy did not wake up after he lost consciousness from a blow to the head, although everything should have passed for him!  His survival skills are just as good as mine, Kurt.  And you are the only doctor I know who once dealt with mutants, and at the same time you do not live in the ass of the country.

"So I'm going to treat Spider-Man?"  Connors asked, frowning slightly.   “Do you know how to counterfeit prescriptions, or do you know someone who ... could rob a pharmacy, leaving money there instead of drugs?”

“Write in SMS what you need, the rest will be my problem,” holding out a smartphone to the man, Wade said, thinking how to quickly deliver both the professor and the medicine to the right place.  The apartment that Vanessa and Wade lived in was in Harlem, which may not be the nicest part of town, but pretty secluded if you didn't want the cops' attention.  True, this put some restrictions on you, but the Wilsons coped with it - none of them were law-abiding US citizens.

                          ____________

Well, another chapter.  It turned out a little chaotic, and even sad.
But this is probably the last part that will do without the Romanoff society ...
If everything goes as I planned at the beginning, then soon you will meet a pair of Peter / Natasha, and you will see the birth of their relationship.)