{1}

Someone's POV
"Wait! I'll pay the money soon. J-Just give me four weeks time." I panicked, protecting my head with my hands.

"You want me to wait for a month?! Yah, how would I know you're not lying?" she squat down in front of me.

"I'm not, just give me time to earn money and I'll give it to you."

"Yah, you bitch, listen carefully," she held my chin up and gripped tightly.

"I'll only give you two weeks time."

"I can't earn that much money in two week-"

"Shut the fuck up! I've been giving you more than two months time now. If you still can't pay me after two fucking weeks," she took a knife out from her pocket, an evil smirk plastered on her face, her gang behind her were all looking at me. They are going to hit me, aren't they?

"I won't give any merc-" she continued her sentence but I cut her off by pushing her to the ground and I ran away as fast as I can.

"HEY!! CHASE THAT BITCH!" I heard her shout.

I don't know where I'm heading to, but I know I couldn't go home now. Oh wait, I don't even have a home, haha.

Running a whole street to another, I'm escaping and they are chasing. They have six people in total, but there's not even one that can catch me. Pfft, slowpokes.

My lungs are starting to hurt, but I can't stop yet, they are still chasing me. I ran into another alleyway that's on my left.

"Aish, dead-end!" I hissed. Their sounds are getting louder, I know they are near.

Looking around, I saw a ladder on the wall that leads me up to the building's rooftop. No hesitation, I climbed up the ladder as quickly as I can and hid on the rooftop before they could see me.

"Where the hell did she go!!?" that bossy ass yelled. I took a peek at them from the top, they had no idea I'm here.

I turned around to run again, jumping from the rooftop to another, running away from the place. I was about to stop, just for a while to rest but then I heard their voices again. Ugh.

When I was ready to run away, I stopped suddenly because I heard someone sobbing. Walking slowly to where the voice come from, I saw a little hiding place that I could hide from the people.

"Is there anyone here...?" I asked as I move the boxes away. It's like a little box fort thing here. Tons of boxes stacking up, making it like a wall or something, a box shelter, under a small roof at the rooftop.

"W-Who are you?" a girl sitting on the floor in front of me panicked. I could tell she's afraid of me. She's crying, her face with tears all over her face, eyes a little red and puffy.

"Can you let me stay here just for a while? I need to hide from someone. Just a while, please." I looked at her, hoping she would allow me to invade her private space for a while.

"Um... Y-Yes, you can..." she said softly.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE??!" someone yelled loudly. It's them.

I placed my forefinger in front of my mouth, signalling her to be quiet. Just as I remembered she was crying, sobs are not something you can really control.

"Aish..." I got nervous, how can I stop her? I would be so dead if they could find me. This girl right here might be in trouble too...

"Girl, I'm sorry but please forgive me, I can only do this to make you quiet..."