I -The Prince was Born

In a stormy night, the queen in her chamber cried out. As her trusted servants and physician worriedly beside her.The king was holding her hand tight afraid to let go.

"Ahhhhh" the queen yelled as she tried to push the baby out on her belly.

" You can do it, love" the king said as he wiped the sweat on her forehead.

" Your highness, one last push, the baby was already out" the physician excitedly uttered as blood on her hands tried to pull the babies head out.

"Ahhhh!" the queen yelled again.

" It was a healthy princess your magesty" the physician announces as the nurse covered it with blue clothe.

The king smiled and hold her daughter. The queen look at him exhausted but another pain come.

" Ahhhh!" the queen yelled again.

" Push more your highness, the baby is nearly out" the physician command. The queen pushed her belly more.

" Congratulation your magesty it's a prince" the physician happily declares.The nurse covered the prince with red clothe

The king was so glad that he can be your heir to the thrown.

"Give me my son" he ordered as he both hold his children. The queen smiled at the scene.

"Why does the prince looks paler?" the king asked as he observed his son.

" Your magesty, the prince has weaker body than the princess. He might not survive if he will push to much on the line. He needs to recuperate 15 more years, if the ministers found about this. It might give them a chance to overthrow the kingdom. You need to choose, your magesty " He Ze spoke.

" What should we do, your magesty?"the queen worriedly muttered. The king looked at his children and sadly decide.

" I know and it would be dangerous for both of my children.We need to announce that they were both prince.Anyone here must keep these matters until your grave.The princess must act as the crown prince under her named Lee Yuan and the crown prince must named as Prince Lee Feng Yu" the declared.

She will bring peace for our kingdom until her brother rise to his throne.

" Heal to Crown Prince Lee Feng Yu!" they cheered and bow their heads.

*********
14 years passed

The place were crowded and people were roaming to look for goods.

I smiled and run out the place. There a lot of stores selling different goods.It's good to disguise into normal people and be one of them.

Today,I'm looking for a good presence for my brother since it will be our birthday tomorrow.

" Your Highness, there were some wooden swords on the other side of the street.They were selling different items from different country.They were traders that travel around the country too.We can look for good present there."Haru suggested.He's my servant but more like a friend since he was just 2 years older

He's my servant but more like a friend since he was just 2 years older