Chapter 2

⚠️kissing scene

⚠️kissing scene

Sakusa pov

Kiyoomi was woken up by the sound of his alarm "ugh" he groaned as he sat up to turn it off, he looks to the side of him to see his sleeping boyfriend a smile appears on his face as he leans down to kiss his forehead, he went to check the time seeing it's 6:00 giving him 2 hours before training starts. He goes to the bathroom to gets in the shower, brush his teeth, and wash his face, after he was done he went and got dressed, at this point it was 6:45 and he went to wake up Atsumu, " Atsu wake up, baby you have to wake up" Atsumu slowly outed his eyes and smiled when he saw Kiyoomi " good morning Omi" he said while sitting up "good morning Atsu" Sakusa said back.

Both pov

They then went down stairs for breakfast. The cafeteria had breakfast for all the players but Sakusa and atsumu would rather die then go to that cafe with all those people, I mean what did you expect. "What do you want for breakfast" said Atsumu "umm French toast?" Answered Sakusa " Sure" Atsumu said happily with a smile as he started cooking 'how'd I get so lucky' Sakusa thought as he watched his boyfriend of 2 years cook them breakfast, all Kiyoomi could do was smile.

Atsumu and Sakusa both grab a mask and hand sanitizer "ready omi?" Atsumu asked "yeah" Sakusa replied "let's go". They make there way to they gym making sure to keep a distance away from each other and everyone else, "hey omi" Atsumu says quietly "Hmm?" Sakusa hums "can I get a kiss before we go to the gym?" Atsumu asked "Atsu we're in a hallway" " yeah but just a quick one please" Atsumu pleaded "..fine" Sakusa say reluctantly "YES" Atsumu says loudly "shh" Sakusa says trying to hush him "oh sorry omi heh" Atsumu says in a whisper tone while awkwardly rubbing the back of his head "whatever" Sakusa says while rolling his eyes, the he grabs Atsumu's arm and drags him to a vacant hallway, pinning Atsumu to the wall pulling both of there mask down and leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss started to get heated as Sakusa slipped his tongue into Atsumu's mouth making him moan softly Kiyoomi then started to kiss his neck until they were interrupted by the voices of there friends, Sakusa and Atsumu both look for a exit to continue what they were doing, but it's to late, but they had enough time to fix them selfs before they got caught, " HEY KIYO" Montoya yelled turning the corner " stop yelling and don't call me that" Sakusa said while backing up "so mean cuz" Montoya said while wiping a nonexistent tear, Sakusa just rolled his eyes " good morning guys" Atsumu said happily, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Osamu, and Suna all said it back, " ready to go to the gym" Oikawa said energeticly, ' yeah, mhmm, and sure's' we're shared around the group.

      TBC 💗

Sorry for the short chapter 😅 I really wanted to get this out🌸
Well see y'all in the next chapter👯‍♀️ (word count 528)