ᛤ | LILITH (L) | ᛤ CLOSED

.
SELF INTRODUCTION

Hi , You can call me Lilith . I'm a graphic designer with big aspirations. Graphics design is a part of my life, just like any kind of art, I can call myself an art-loving person, I love to do anything related to it, from graphics to traditional drawing. I love to help people and add pieces of myself to my graphics. I can't stand plagiarism and people who don't understand that I'm a human person and don't stay on this platform 24/7.

SELF RULES

- Book must be published and has already three plus chapters.

- Must use the cover as the main cover for at least 2 week.

- Be patient with me. I'm still am a student and I cannot keep in track of my graphic workload so please just keep patient with me.

- I have the rights to cancel your request anytime for a reasonable reason.

- If the graphic isn't used within 2 week, it'll be turned into a pre-made and will be given to any one who wants it. Inform me whether or not you're going to use the graphic.

- My work shall not be used onto different platforms other than Wattpad.

- My work must not be claimed by a false user other than me.
- No thread or book hopping, that is, do not request here if you've requested elsewhere.

- Don't be too vague or too specific with your ideas.

- Payment to be completed after acceptance of your request and before delivery.

- Provide at least 2-3 ideas wherever asked.

DESIGNING INTRODUCTION

DESIGNER: TheSimpleWitch

EXPERIENCE: Almost 4 years from now (3/11/21)

GENRES PREFERED: Fantasy, Dark fantasy, Paranormal,

GENRES UNAVAILABLE: Erotic

GRAPHICS PREFERED: Book covers, Icon, Picspam with/without gif

ESTIMATED DELIVERY DUE: 1-2 weeks due to educational necessities.

REDOS THAT APPLY: 2

PAYMENT:

Credit is mandatory. You must state somewhere within the book or in the description of your story that it was made by us. Eg: Cover made by TheSimpleWitch from @TNW_Official . Follow and shout out are optional.

WORK SAMPLES: