ENFP(F) x INFJ(M) - The start- *EMLAKE*

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay? you look a bit red?" I asked with curiosity and concern in my voice.

"I'm all good, let's go," he said, somewhat ignoring it?

We were walking towards the cafeteria with a comfortable silence.

Shouldn't you start talking? I mean, utilize the time!

What should I talk about?

Pfft, you are asking me? Are you okay?

Rolling my eyes, I looked at him and asked, "Do you have any Idea? How are we going to present or make, our project?"

He said," Well, this project is really important, and as far as I know, our teacher is very strict about it because she always says, 'these are your life savior and can save you from failing at some moments. So don't take it as a joke.' That means we have to work hard and have to be very creative about it. so, let's not think about the classic"

"so, you mean a whole new concept of presenting. like, everything different!?" Panicking? That's right because too much hard work sucks. Everything has a limit except for fun, joy, and love because that's what we live for!

"Yeah, why not? I mean, we only get two biology projects for the whole year." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the whole world. But he is right tho.

With full enthusiasm, ready for my run, I said, "So, what are we waiting for! Let's go!"

"Yah! Don't run! Wait for me!"

I heard him shouting while chuckling, which made me giggle a bit.

Should I stop running?

You already reached the cafeteria.

Oh right

Now get a table! For both of you! You love getting on my nerves.

Do you even have one? LOL!

*sigh* Just start moving

 BLAKE P.O.V

It was a peaceful day, with clear skies and a sweet aroma in the air. But, the mood spoiler project has to make a grand entry! Well, if we see, this is much better than giving us the project just before the exams.

Just after ma'am left, I started packing my stuff. And believe me, I feel as if someone is staring at me. Well, damn, let's ignore it.

After a few seconds a girl came to me and as far as I remember, her name is Emily, the one I'm paired with.

She was wearing high-waisted black jeans and an icy blue crop sweater with black ankle boots. She had black, fluffy hair tied in a high ponytail with side-swept bangs. Her eyes were almost black in color, and those long eyelashes were mesmerizing.

And! suddenly she said something which caught me off-guard.

"He's really, cute."

Did I hear it right?

Trying to keep it cool, as I ignored the burn on my cheeks. I asked her, "W-What." 

I stuttered which showed my nervousness. Darn! just keep it cool and why am I blushing in the first place.

She hurriedly said, "umm... nothing, I just wanted to discuss our project work,"

Trying my best to ignore the previous incident, I said, "Oh, alright. Well, we have a break now. So, should we talk in the cafeteria? If it's fine with you."

Out of nowhere, she started staring at me with an expression, which was unreadable, and said, "Are you okay? you look a bit red?"

And then, this question of hers, makes me wanna bang my head to the wall. Never in my life have I blushed because of some girl!

Ignoring it, hoping for the topic to change, I said, "I'm all good, let's go,"

Despite our peaceful walk through the corridor. I was glad that she didn't ask any weirder or more like making-others-regret-their-existence questions like she did before.

"Do you have any Idea? How are we supposed to present or make our project?" She said.

I said, "Well, this project is really important, and as far as I know, our teacher is very strict about it because she always says, 'These are your life savior and can save you from failing at some moments. So don't take it as a joke.' That means we have to work hard and have to be very creative about it. so, let's not think about the classic" yeah, that's what I'm planning! something new and creative because no one scored full marks in projects last year too and this time, I really want to score full marks in the project, making history.

"so, you mean a whole new concept of presenting. like, everything different!?" She said in a high-pitched voice, making my lips curl at the end.

"Yeah, why not? I mean, we only get two biology projects for the whole year." I said, trying to show the obviousness because it is obvious.

"So, what are we waiting for! Let's go!" she said shouting, not that loud to grab the attention of the whole corridor. But, my instinct says, she can.

And she started running, like a bunny, high on sugar!

Chuckling, I shouted, "Yah! Don't run! Wait for me!"

Too late, she reached already.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

HEY PEOPLE!!
This is the first chapter of this story and, I'm planning to make these MBTI ships' stories based on some memorable events of their lives? Not so sure about it.

AND YEAH, please tell me if they even sound like their MBTI!!

Anyways,

Hope you like them(✿◠‿◠)

yours,lildumb0