Whenever I'd go to brush near Spirit's head, he'd try to bite me again. He's a good horse to ride but he's got quite the temper.

Once I'd brushed Spirit down and made sure he had hay and fresh water, I go do some chores around the yard. I empty, clean and refill water buckets as well as refill hay nets. I sweep the isles and muck out some of the stalls.

Awhile later, as I was with Soverign, in his stall, murmuring sweet things in his ear, and feeding him bits of bread, I hear Zoe shout, "He's in here! I caught him!"

I turn and rush out, locking the door behind me, to see what the commotion is about. Amber meets me on the way out.

"What? Are you okay?" Sam asks as she and Marcus come running out of the office.

"No! I caught Pin breaking into the medical cabinet," Zoe says, and Amber and I exchange shocked glances. We follow Sam after Zoe into the tack room. "He's the one who's been stealing the sedatives!"

We gather around Pin when he steps out of the tack room, the medical cabinet wide open and the lock broken. Marcus also has joined us.

Sam says to Pin in disappointment, "I gave you a chance, and this is how you repay me? Get Ted." This was directed at Marcus.

"He might be involved," Marcus says.

"Pin, I'm sorry, but I think I'd better call the police," Sam says apologetically.

Pin meets my gaze and I go to protest, but he gives me a look that tells me not to. Sadness and anger at Zoe wells up in my chest as Pin says, "Do it."

Marcus goes to grab Pin's arm to lead him to the stairs nearby, but Pin jerks away and I put my hand around my sister's shoulders and pull her away as Pin stalks past, Marcus following. Amber and I gaze after my boyfriend sadly, unable to believe what is happening.

As I leave, I look when Raven whinnies and kicks at his door, as though he were protesting himself.

It wasn't long before Derek shows up and gets out of the car. Mia says with a jerk of her head, "He's over there."

Derek goes over to where Pin is waiting and says, "Alright, Pin. You ready to go?"

Pin just nods his head silently.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Sam asks.

"Sam, that would be great," Agrees Derek.

Sam says, "I just figured he should have an adult with him."

"Exactly. Right, let's go." Pin gets up and Derek leads him to his car.

I wanted to go up to my friend, but I force myself to remain here."

Pin gets in the car and Raven acts up again. Derek opens the passenger door for Sam as Ben, Becky's younger brother, Becky, Rosie and Jade return with Bob from the pier.

 Derek opens the passenger door for Sam as Ben, Becky's younger brother, Becky, Rosie and Jade return with Bob from the pier