Chapter 337 - Destroyed (3)

Start from the beginning

Outside the capital's walls.
The people gathered there could not hide their fear as they watched the black clouds cover the capital along with the two people fighting by the Alchemists' Bell Tower.

Their minds were far past chaotic.
The explosions in front of them only left fear and despair in their hearts.

They had already escaped as far as possible from the capital in fear, however, these people for whom their home was everything could only curl up outside the walls and watch.

"...Sir Bernard ... Was a Lich..."

They never wanted to see that scary black skeleton again. However, someone else had appeared once the Lich had died. And that person had his hand in the air as if he was about to do something.

The ancient Dragon Eruhaben was stabbing at the White Star's right hand with his spear in order to figure out what the White Star was trying to do. However, his attack was blocked by the White Star's left hand that was surrounded by water.

"What is it?"

The White Star casually asked the ancient Dragon as he held onto the spear.

"Are you curious about what my ancient power is?"

Eruhaben started to speak.

"The sky is crying."

All of his senses were tracking the movement of the things in the sky.

Wind.
Rain.
Thunderbolt.

Things that existed in the sky as well as things that the sky could create were gathering together in the black clouds. The forces in the sky were so strong that they were giving the ancient Dragon chills and making his hair stand up.

Eruhaben had a decent idea about what this ancient power could do and asked.

"Is this a sky-attribute ancient power?"
"Yes. You've probably never heard of it."

The spear and the left hand continued to fight. Eruhaben still managed to easily answer the White Star's question.

"Yes, I have never heard about it before."

An ancient power with the power of the sky. He had truly never heard of it.
However, that was not the issue right now. Eruhaben felt that there was more to it.

"You're only going to use a portion of it?"

Wind, rain, and thunderbolts. Eruhaben's intuition was telling him that this was not the limit of this sky ancient power.

The sky.

There was no way something with the word, 'sky,' in its name would only be this strong. His instincts were telling him that, although he already had chills because of the strength of the power, it was still not at full strength.

His 1,000 years of experiences were warning him.

The White Star started to smile.

"Correct. I don't plan on going all out. Just this much is enough."

The white gold spear and water-covered hand seemed to be equally strong. Neither side was being pushed back.
However, the White Star was able to look at Eruhaben with a relaxed expression while Eruhaben's expression stiffened a bit.

The reason that the White Star was not using his full strength.
Eruhaben did not believe what the White Star had just said. That was why he could confidently ask this next question.

"Because of the burden on your body?"

The smile instantly disappeared from the White Star's face.
Eruhaben continued on as if it was nothing.