𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Začít od začátku

"Please stay... I-I need you" I whimper he gave me a small smile before joining me in bed with me.

Wrapping his arms around me, pulled me close to him and buried my face in his chest. I saw him make a signal telling everyone to leave which they did hearing the door close.

There was a moment of silence inside. I pulled away and faced him "Ty...I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about a-...Ava" I said as tears ran down his face "Ava...that's a beautiful name...no you have nothing to be sorry about I'm the one who should be apologizing to you " he whimpered breaking my heart and wiping his tears away.

"That is why I came over to your office I was going to tell you but you wouldn't let me talk" he sighs shaking his head and wiping his tears with his thumb "fuck... what is wrong with me...I'm sorry for not listening to you..." I nod looking at him.

he pulls me close to his chest, giving me a peck on the head "I'm here, now" he whimpers making me smile.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
𝖳𝗐𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

                                    ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀                                    𝖳𝗐𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

I softly sang while painting before setting the paintbrush in the water cup. Things have been pretty hard so I've been painting keeping myself busy. Not so long I began to clean up fixing the aisle. i still couldn't use my left arm which sucks.

I washed the paintbrushes then took a shower. After that drying myself and cream my skin. Pulling on my underwear and grabbed on a large shirt.

Hearing a knock at the door. I made my way down the stairs and opened the door seeing my mom. "Hey baby" she cooed pulling me into a comforting hug before we pulled away she smiled.

"Let me cook some food in this house" Which she did and she made sure that I eat my food. Once we were done we sat on the couch. "So how are you feeling...?" shutting my eyes as I sigh, laying my head back on the couch.

Opening my eyes trying not to cry "are you okay?" and just like that tears run down my face and I  shook my head "no i-I'm not okay mom...I'm not...I feel broken mom I buried...my baby, my child...mom. She didn't get a chance to grow up... it hurts a lot

The guy who I thought was my best friend is a sick pervert. I want him gone...he touched me. I can't even sleep at night...I'm always having a nightmare because of him like...I c-can't it's hard to know the person who was so close to me to do something like that...it sucks." I sobbed out as my mom pulled me in a tight hug.

Pulling away from each other I dried my tears with my shirt before wiping my snotty nose. "And I'm angry at Tyler who wouldn't let me explain myself and thinking I cheated on him...what an idiot but I can't...

He has been trying to apologize over and over for the past two months. He even came over when I was staying at the hospital and apologized to me and that's good and all but it's not enough. But he's also hurting cause he lost his daughter