𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

Start from the beginning

"You know what I keep thinking?" The blonde slowly starts again and gets a glimpse of his own reflection from the black liquid that faces him like a mirror.

"What?" Aizawa doesn't bother to spare a glance at him.

"I wish, we were in high school again," Hizashi stops and lets out a tired smile. "When times were simpler.."

"Why? Why do you say that?"

"Don't know," He tries his best to not talk about their dead friend, Shirakumo. "I guess, I'm getting old to the point that.. I'm just reminiscing"

Aizawa swallows the big portion of coffee he held in his mouth. It's loud and clear that he doesn't want to talk about the past so instead, he lets out a low hum.

What would Shirakumo do in his circumstance? What would he tell him?

Meanwhile back at the crime scene, Detective Kimiko can be found inside the walk-in closet of the master bedroom

Meanwhile back at the crime scene, Detective Kimiko can be found inside the walk-in closet of the master bedroom. She holds a clipboard that has a sheet of credit–card statements.

Skimming over it, she finds nothing suspicious. [Name]'s credit card purchases, can be described as a "typical housewife" from the various house items she has bought before her disappearance.

Then there's Aizawa's credit card history, his purchases vary from alcohol to cigarettes and check-ins from different hotel room reservations for his hero work.

"Find any red wine? The real fancy one? She talks to her colleague, who steps inside the room.

"No, nothing like that," He says, and Kimiko hums in disappointment and peers through [Name]'s underwear drawer. She pulls out a few bras, but there's nothing that matches the red lace thong.

"Did you see any red lace bra in the dirty laundry?" She asks as she inspects the other drawers.

"Stealing lace bras now?" Shimada jokes and Kimiko turns around with an unamused look in her face.

"Ha, ha, ha.." She fake laughs and the male groans in displease at his own humorless joke.

"I get it, not funny–" He sighs, before continuing. "But no, do you want me to check again? Just to cross that off the list?"

"Yeah and.. Ohh– What about kibble?"

"Excuse me?"

"Eraserhead asked me to feed his cat"

"Ah, I think I saw some in the pantry," He tells her and she nods.

Heading down the stairs, the doorbell rings and rings insistently to which she immediately knew who it was.

"Detective! Detective! I know that you're in there! I just need to know about [Name]. Is she okay?" Mrs. Misaki's loud voice can be heard through the front door.

"Will you please escort Mrs. Misaki back into the street? Just remind her that there's a crime scene taking place" Detective Kimiko speaks into her walkie, and the ringing of the doorbell stops as someone walks her back home.