Jealousy

"I should probably get going" I say with a yawn. The movie just ended and I'm exhausted.
"I'll walk you to the door" she stands up and I follow.
"Thank you for tonight" I smile and I go to lean in for a kiss but Emily dodges me and give me a hug instead. Embarrassment start streaming through my veins and I quick pulls away and walk out the door.
"Nice going idiot" I mumble as I start walking to my car.
Once I arrive home, I head straight to bed. I lay there in the dark as an overwhelming feeling of emptiness consumes me. I want to be with her. I wish I didn't but I do. Slowly I start to doze off, and the last night thing I thought about was her.

The following morning I try my best to keep my distance from Emily, simply out of pure embarrassment. The whole kiss-hug thing still hasn't lost its touch quite yet. Around noon I hear Emily laughing and I look up to find JJ quite blatantly flirting with her. Without hesitation, I stand up and walk over to them.
   "Hey Em" I smile without acknowledging JJ.
   "Hey you" she scans my body and my cheeks start to blush. JJ immediately walks away and I turn to look at Emily,
   "So, you and JJ?" I ask trying to mask the jealousy in my voice.
   "What do you mean" she plays dumb and I nod.
   "There is no JJ and I.... but what would you care if there was" she raises an eyebrow at me.
   "I wouldn't. It was just a question" I say and confidently walk away, desperately trying to not let my true emotions show. The duration of the day is spent trying to ignore the thought of those two. Around three, a woman walks into Rossi's office and gives him a hug. The two of them walk out and come over to Reid, Morgan, and myself.
   "Everyone this is Dr. Alex Blake" Rossi introduced and she shook Spencer and Derek's hand, but when she got to me, she pauses and our eyes lock. She shakes my hand for just a second too long for it to go unnoticed.
   "Hi" she smiles at me, never breaking eye contact.
   "Hi" I smile back, blushing.
That's when Emily walks up and her eyes burn a fire right through mine.
   "Blake, nice to see you" Emily says coldly. A few words are exchanged and before too long Blake is getting settled in at an empty desk near me. I look over every now and then, and each time I catch her staring right back. As the day comes to an end Alex walks up to me
   "Rumor has is the team is getting drinks tonight, will you be there?"
   "Yes" I laugh a bit.
   "Good, I'll be looking forward to that" she smirks and walks out. Unable to help myself I watch as she walks away.
   "Someone see something they like"Morgan teases. I roll my eyes and grab my coat,
  "Shut up"
He simply laughs and we start towards the elevators. Emily hops in last minute. Morgan goes off in the other direction leaving Emily and I alone together. She pulls me behind a car, pushing me up against it.
   "you're coming with me" her lips graze mine and she helps me into the passenger seat.
   "What about drinks?" I ask as she speeds off.
   "Well i had something else in mind, but if you really want to go get drinks-" I cut her off with a harsh no. Her hand drags up and down my thigh the whole way back to her place.
   "Inside. Now." She orders and I'm quick to listen. She opens the door and literally sweeps me off my feet, carrying me into her bedroom.
   "What do you think you're doing huh?" She barks as she slams me on the bed.
   "You don't think I saw you flirting with Alex?"
I roll my eyes,
  "I would hardly call it flirting" i scoff and she wraps her hand around my throat.
   "Watch it" she scolds, reaching under my dress, dragging her finger up my slit. I buck my hips craving more.
   "Don't be greedy whore" she smirks as she pulls my skirt down. The white blouse she was wearing falls to the floor after she slowly unbuttons it. Her breasts are covered by black lace and I've never wanted to rip something off someone like I do know. Reaching out I grab her belt loop pulling her in and before she knows what's happening I quickly unhook her bra and latch my mouth around her nipple. She brings her hand to my head holding it in place as she lets out a moan. I continue swirling my tongue until she pushes me back on the bed. She gives me a devious smile before throwing one leg over her shoulder and immediately diving into me. My knuckles turn as I grip the sheet under me, trying to keep myself grounded. My back arches and I moan for her. She pushes my lower stomach down and I squirm. She flicks her tongue, licking and sucking, moving at the perfect pace, the pace she knows drives me crazy.
"E-Em...I'm so close please don't stop" I beg as the knot in my stomach continues to build.
She lifts her head up,
"I should deny you an orgasm for flirting with the new agent today, but I need to make sure you know who your pussy belongs to" she lowers her head again moving at an even faster pace. I let out a string of curse and moans as she continues to eat me out. I cum on her face, my legs quivering. My chest heaves as I try to catch my breath. I watch Emily wipe her mouth before leaning down, she nips at my ear and whispers
"you taste so good" and before getting up she kisses me hard. She walks into the bathroom and returns with a washcloth. After I clean up a bit and we start to put our clothes back on she makes yet another comment about Blake.
"She was pretty bold don't you think?"
I give her a confused look
"Who?" I ask
"Um Alex, the one who couldn't seem to keep her eyes off of you." She scoffs at the thought.
"Oh my god, she was not looking at me, all she did was ask if I was going to get drinks with the team" I say growing a bit irritated.
"I mean, should I tell her I'm in a relationship?" I ask coyly trying to get an idea of what Emily's thinking.
"Why would you say that?" She asks nervously.
"hmm. I don't know. Forget it"
I start to walk away hoping maybe she might stop me. She didn't. I slam her door behind me.

Following morning at the BAU:
"Hey you" I hear a familiar voice behind me, it's Alex. "Where were you last night?"
Right as she said that Emily walked over to Morgan's desk which was in earshot of Alex and I.
"Oh I forgot I had an appointment. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. Did you have fun?"
She sets her bag down while talking to me,,
"Yeah it was fun, but I have a feeling it would have been way more fun if you had been there" she winks at me and my cheeks grow hot.
"Well I guess I'll have to make it up to you" i wink back.
She lets out a chuckle,
"Good. It's a date"

Hey, sorry it's a bit of a shorter one but.... Lets just say it's about to get interesting 😏