Family History

Kevin went to his second day of school, he has hope that he would make some friends. Kevin walked into math class, then someone bumped into him on purpose.

Kevin: Hey Man, you just bumped into me for no reasons.

Unnamed Boy: Ok? What are you going to do about this?

Kevin: You are kidding right? I'm not going to fight a random person for no reasons, So just get out of my way now!

(Pushes Kevin against a locker, Kevin Punches the boy in face then knee him in his stomach.)

Kevin: That's what you get for messing with me.

(The boy punches Kevin in his face, Then Kevin eye color changes to orange and black. He grabbed him and slammed him into a locker.)

Kevin: That's what you get.

Jessica: Zach, did you see his eyes? They just changed colors for something reason when he was threatened.

Zach: For some reason, I have been noticing that about the Knights Family, since they have been very aggressive a lot, when I was a human. We should ask Jake.

Jessica: Yes, we should ask him, since he is a supernatural hunter.

Jessica and Zach decided to go to The Williams's Family house to ask about the Knights family.

Zach: Hello Jake, could you help us shine some light on the Knights family please old friend?

Jake: Well I might know a couple things. Wait all 4 of us are from the 5 of the founding families, how come you didn't try to figure it out?

Jessica: Well because a couple of families members have been members of the brotherhood of five, and you guys always know about supernatural stuff.

Jake: Well I have learned that Zach is from a vampire bloodline, and Jessica is from a family of witches. Which I thought didn't exist and I thought they were fictional.

Jessica: Well besides the vampires, witches and supernatural Hunters. What else?

Jake: The Lycanthrope.

Jessica: Wait werewolves exist??

Zach: No way, impossible. Werewolves doesn't exist at all, and if they did. Where the hell are they?

Jessica: Besides, if werewolves existed. Then they would hurt any vampires at will.

Jake: Jessica and Zach, who do you think was responsible for getting rid of the vampires before Zach and his family were turned?

Jessica: The founding families?

Jake: Spearheaded by?

Zach: The Knights.

Jessica: So if Kevin and his father are werewolves, which means they will hunt down any vampires in New Orleans right?

Jake: Well according to legend, werewolf bite can kill a vampire, and the werewolves can age slower because they will transform a lot to hunt down any vampires at any means necessary.

Zach: So, if werewolves keep going in their wolf forms, they will basically never age??!

Jake: I'm not sure but I heard the werewolf gene runs in different families across the world, and if they can kill one person then they become a official werewolf forever.

Jessica: Hey guys, remember when Mr Devin and his brother named Chris killed people in the war at the time?

Zach: So that's means they are werewolves right now, and if Kevin kill someone he will become a werewolf as well. Wait, can werewolves control their transformations?

Jake: They can change at will, if they have moonlight rings or they inherited it from their ancestors that was able to turn without a full moon.

Zach: That's means me and my sister family are screwed.