Chaos at Malfoy Manor

*"Mr. Malfoy? How is this going to work since Harry and Draco can't be separated?" Dudley asked as they all exited the café, locking the door behind them.
"We're going to side-along-apparate. Hadrian and Draco will come with me. You and Blaise will go with Narcissa." Lucius directed.
"Oh, okay." Dudley replied, following.*
Once outside, Lucius began instructing them, "Alright boys, side-along-apparating is exactly like apparating. All you need to do is hold onto the arm of the one controlling the apparation. It will feel like you're being sucked through a tube. It's a bit uncomfortable and will probably make you feel a bit nauseous the first few times, but you'll get used to it."
"Come along dears, grab on." Narcissa said.
Dudley and Blaise went to either side of her and each grabbed ahold of an arm, waving to the others.
"We'll see you there." Dudley said.
"See you in a moment." Lucius said.
And then they were gone. Leaving Lucius to apparate with Draco and Hadrian.
"Alright Draco, Hadrian. Grab on. We've got to..." Lucius was cut off by someone shouting.
"Bloody Merlin! Go! Go now! It's the goat! He's got the order with him! We have to leave! Now!" Hadrian told Lucius.
Lucius grabbed onto the boys and then they were gone, landing safely beside Narcissa and the others.
Hadrian was still next to Draco when they landed but he let go, going instead to pace back and forth closely, muttering some pretty intense curses that sounded like they were found in the black family library, under his breath towards the old goat.
"I'm going to kill that meddling old bloody.... er, sorry. I really hate that goat." Hadrian apologized for swearing.
"It's alright dear. You seem to have plenty of reasons for disliking whoever the goat is." Narcissa reassured him.
Draco went to Hadrian and Hadrian leaned his head against his shoulder, groaning. Draco grabbed both of Hadrian's hands in his and began rubbing small circles on the backs of them. Hadrian sighed.
"What happened?" Draco asked.
"The old goat caught on faster than I thought he would. He brought his order friends." Hadrian sneered. Draco flinched slightly, so Hadrian stopped, looked up at him, and kissed his cheek reassuringly. "It's fine, he doesn't know where we are." Draco's cheeks flushed, and Hadrian smiled, happy with the result of kissing his mates cheek.
"It's getting a bit late boys, let's go have some late lunch, it'll give us a bit of time to calm down and figure out what to do." Narcissa said.
"Yeah. I'm hungry anyway." Blaise said, smiling.
"Hey Dudley, can you call Petunia? Tell her we're staying at a friends for a few nights?" Hadrian asked. He was getting more and more tired as the minutes passed. He leaned against Draco, Draco could feel his exhaustion and was getting worried. Hadrian wouldn't be able to stand much longer, much less hold his glamour's in place. "Sure Hads. I'll do that now." Dudley answered.
So as Dudley called Petunia, they all walked up to the Malfoys' manor as they had landed at the gate of their estate. While they were talking, Lucius added Dudley and Hadrian to the wards so that they would be able to get in and out without being hexed. As they neared the wide oak doors, Dudley said, "She said okay. She and Vernon are going to go on a business trip this week, so we were going to have to stay at someone's house anyway.
"Good, thanks Dudley." Hadrian said. He was starting to get a headache. His creature was getting madder very quickly, and soon he wouldn't have enough strength to fight it.
"Welcome to Malfoy Manor boys." Lucius said.
A house elf opened the doors, and as they entered, the boys smiled at it, causing it to timidly smile back.
"Hello Zeera, these are Hadrian and Dudley, would you like to help them while they're here?" Narcissa asked.
"Afternoon Mistress!! I's be very happy to do's that!!! Would you's be wanting me's to make lunch?" Zeera replied, excited.
"Yes, thank you Zeera." Narcissa said, smiling slightly at the elf's excitement.
Zeera snapped her longer pointy fingers and another house elf appeared.
"Do's you be needing help Zeera?" The elf asked.
"Yes's Winvry, I's be needing you's to show our's guests and new little master to the dining's room." Zeera requested.
Winvry's eyes widened, and he looked right at Hadrian, "Is it's be being true? did little master find his mate so quickly's?" Winvry exclaimed.
Draco flushed before saying, "Yes Winvry, this is Hadrian. My mate."
"Yay!!! We's elf's been wonderings who little masters mate would be's. I's be very happy to help while you's be being here little master Draco's mate Hadrian's sir." Winvry said, bowing low.
Hadrian laughed slightly, "Hadrian is fine Winvry. I would be honored if you would help while my cousin and I are here, as well as Blaise."
"Oh!!! Thank you's little master Hadrian!!! Please follows me's to the dining's room." Winvry said as Zeera popped away to make lunch.
As they followed Winvry, Hadrian grabbed Draco's hand, intertwining their fingers. Lucius and Narcissa were in front behind Winvry, then came Blaise, then Dudley. Hadrian and Draco were in the back. Hadrian lifted their intertwined hands and placed a kiss to the back of Draco's hand, loving the deep flush that appeared on Draco's face as he did so.
"Come on Dray. I'm hungry." Hadrian said pulling him to walk a bit faster.
Walking down the halls, they passed many portraits, most of them sleeping or having tea and reading books. As they reached the dining room. Winvry opened the doors and they all went in, sitting down at the large table that sat in the middle of the room. As soon as they were all seated, food appeared on the table. In front of them were various fruits and sandwiches. Draco let go of Hadrian's hand so that they could eat. While everyone was putting food on their plates, Lucius saw that Hadrian had picked mostly the same as he and Draco. But Hadrian hadn't even glanced at either of them or their plates. He was curious about a thought he had so he asked, "Hadrian?"
"Yes, sir?" Hadrian replied formally.
Lucius laughed, "I told you you may call me Luc."
"Yes, s...umm... alright Luc." Hadrian said.
"I had a question for you. The food you chose, it intrigued me. It's much like what Draco and I chose, except you didn't even glance at either of us. It's an uncommon diet for dancers. Those who have been doing it for many years and have studied for healthy diets and foods. Is that just a coincidence?" Lucius inquired.
Hadrian smiled, picking up a strawberry and eating it before answering, "That's true Luc. And no, it's not a coincidence. I've been doing ballet since I was five."
Hadrian didn't seem to see the shocked faces of the Malfoys, either that or he just didn't seem to mind.
"That's amazing Hades. I didn't start until I was six." Draco said.
"I didn't start gymnastics until I was six either." Blaise said.
"I started boxing when I was eight." Dudley said.
"Would you mind showing me how you dance when you get the time Hadrian?" Lucius asked.
"Sure. I'll do that after we sort out our plans for September and what to do about what happened at the café." Hadrian said.
"Alright." Lucius agreed. "Depending on how you do, I would like to be your teacher, since it seems you'll be here for quite some time anyway."
"Thank you Luc. I will try to meet your standards." Harry said, then continued to eat.
"If you can get the horse-faced banshee to smile and cry at the same time, getting Lucius to like your dancing will be easy." Blaise said, sniggering.
"Who is the horse-faced-banshee?" Lucius asked surprised.
"My aunt." Hadrian sneered.
"Neither Hads or I like her. She can be really bloody mean. Her schedules for Harry aren't very balanced or healthy. Though seeing as how Hadrian dances, I guess he adjusted." Dudley said, frowning.
"Why do you dislike them so much?" Draco asked, curious about the blatant animosity between Hadrian, Dudley and the Dursleys.
Hadrian and Dudley flinched.
"Hads, do you mind if I tell them?" Dudley asked.
"No, go ahead. We'll have to tell them eventually anyway. It'll be good to do that first anyway, I can't really control my glamour's very well right now. My creature is really angry at everyone right now and is fighting me." Hadrian said, trying to keep his breathing even.
"Alright." Dudley sighed before beginning his story. "Last year, my dad Vernon, came home from work very drunk. His company lost a lot of money and investors that day, and he was mad. Very mad. So when he came home, my aunt made me stay in my room and shoved Hads right in front of Vernon. Vernon used him as a punching bag to take his anger out on. He beat him within an inch of his life and almost killed him, my aunt shoving him in the cupboard for the night blaming him for making Vernon upset. The next day, I found Hadrian trying to open the cupboard, Petunia had locked him in. When I tried to get Petunia and Vernon to take him to the hospital, they refused and forbid me to try and take him myself or have anyone else help him. So I used my magic to heal him. Vernon never stopped hurting him after that. We've hated him since before then, since their such horrible people, but since that day, we've both hated them with a burning passion."
"You can let down your glamour's now Hadrian." Blaise said, standing and going over to Hadrian to support him incase he fell. Hads was starting to sway slightly from exhaustion.
"Okay. Please don't freak out." Hadrian whispered, letting down all of his glamour's. He was very handsome, but scars and bruises, cuts littered his body. Hadrian let out an exhausted sigh and the Malfoys gasped. Draco immediately got up and stood next to Hadrian, putting a hand to Hads cheek and grabbing his hand in his own.
Hadrian swung his legs sideways so that he was facing Draco, and layed his head against Draco's chest, his breath slowing as he fell asleep in Draco's warmth.
"He fell asleep." Dudley said quietly.
"He's exhausted." Lucius said, "Fighting off his creature's attempts to take down his glamour's must've worn him out. It's incredible he's been able to keep them up this long."
"Yeah, he's had to do this all the time in public too, being at Privet Drive is the only time he doesn't have to." Dudley said.
"We should move him to somewhere more comfortable Draco dear." Narcissa said.
Draco nodded, and put an arm behind Hadrian's shoulders and under his knees, lifting him up and heading towards the sitting room. Narcissa and the boys followed him, while Lucius said, "I'll be there in a moment. I'm going to call Severus to bring him some potions."
Narcissa nodded and left with the boys. Lucius hurried to the floo and immediately fire-called one Severus Snape.
*Lucius's POV*
This is very, very bad. Hadrian's body is covered in scars, bruises, and what looks like many broken bones. When I got to the floo, I threw in the powder and green flames appeared, "Severus Snape!" I said to the flames. After a few moments, Severus's face appeared in the flames.
"What do you want Lucius? I would like to get some sleep today. I just left Dumbledore's office and he hasn't let me get any sleep because he won't leave me alone about the Potter boy. What do you need?" Severus said, obviously annoyed.
"Severus, I need potions quickly! A bone growing potion, a nutrition potion, scar removal, bruise salve, and any other medical ones you have." Lucius said urgently.
"What ever would you need those for?!" Severus asked wide eyed.
"Draco's come into an early inheritance, and his mate is very badly injured. He was abused. Badly." Lucius explained. "He passed out after his glamour's fell."
After a moment of silence, Severus said, "Step aside Lucius, I'll be there as soon as I can. I need to inform Albus that I won't be at the school for about two weeks due to a... family emergency."
Lucius was surprised that Severus referred to them as family, but was pleased and smiled. "Thank you Severus, I'll pay you back after this is all over."
Severus nodded and left. The green flames dying out.
*Severus's POV*
I woke to the sound of my floo going off. It is so annoying. I just got out of a meeting with Dumbledore, that meddling old idiot. I haven't slept for almost a week because Dumbledore won't leave me alone about the Potter brat. As I got up and answered the floo, I was surprised to see Lucius Malfoy's face in the green flames.
"What do you want Lucius? I would like to get some sleep today. I just left Dumbledore's office and he hasn't let me get any sleep because he won't leave me alone about the Potter boy. What do you need?" I asked annoyed that he was interrupting my much needed sleep.
"Severus, I need potions quickly! A bone growing potion, a nutrition potion, scar removal, bruise salve, and any other medical ones you have." Lucius was saying, sounding urgent.
My eyes wide I asked, "What ever would you need those for?!"
"Draco's come into an early inheritance, and his mate is very badly injured. He was abused. Badly." Lucius explained. "He passed out after his glamour's fell."
After a moment of silence, I said, "Step aside Lucius, I'll be there as soon as I can. I need to inform Albus that I won't be at the school for about two weeks due to a... family emergency." I knew that Draco had powerful Veela blood in him, so he would most likely come into an early inheritance, but it shouldn't have been this early. His mate must be very powerful in both magic and his blood lines.
"Thank you Severus, I'll pay you back after this is all over." Lucius offered.
I nodded to him and turned, the floo call ending as I headed out of my rooms to Dumbledore's office.
Once there, I gave the password to the statue, "Lemon Drops." The gargoyle winced at the annoying password but moved over nonetheless.
As I entered Dumbledore's office, my mind shields were as strong as I could make them. I don't trust the old goat as far as I can hex him.
"Severus my boy! What are you doing here? Did you need something?" Dumbledore asked, his eyes twinkling.
"Yes, Albus. That's why I'm here." I sneered. "I'm going to be away for about two weeks or more due to a family emergency."
"But Severus..." Dumbledore tried to cut in, clearly unhappy that I was leaving.
"No Albus. I don't have time for this. I'm leaving and that's final. I will be back in a few weeks. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go to my family. Goodbye."
"Oh, Severus, what about Harry? You were going to go and check on him for me tomorrow." Dumbledore tried as an excuse.
"I never said that Albus. I hate that brat and I hate the Potters. I will have nothing to do with him. Have someone else do it. Now as I said before, goodbye." I said, leaving. Albus didn't even try to argue at that, he knew he wouldn't win so he finally shut up.
Entering my courters, I quickly grabbed my potions bag and started summoning potions and filing them into it. As soon as I had everything, as well as clothes and books, I went to the floo and used it to go to the kitchens. "Hogwarts kitchens!" I said, throwing the powder and stepping through the flames.
The elves in the kitchen stopped what they were doing and three elves came over to me. The rest going back to work.
"Hello master Snape." They said in unison.
"Hello Divvy, Ninvry, Grelry. Please make sure that no one gets into my courters. I'm going to be gone for a few weeks, so I need you to make sure the goat doesn't do anything meddlesome, alright?" These three elves hated Dumbledore. They weren't linked to Hogwarts magic or Dumbledore, they were my personal house elves. They just worked in Hogwarts when they didn't have anything else to do.
"Yes Master Snapey!!!" They said.
"Goodbye." I said.
Once outside of Hogwarts wards, I quickly apparated to Malfoy Manor, running up to the door. Winvry and Zeera opened the door.
"Where is Lucius?" I asked.
"In's the sitting's room Master Snapey." They said.
"Alright. Thank you." I said, running to the sitting room.
Once there I opened the door and saw that Lucius and Narcissa were both there, as well as Blaise and Draco. But there were also two boys that I didn't recognize. One was passed out on one of the couches, the other was sitting by Blaise.
"Severus, oh good." Narcissa said.
"Thank you for coming. He's over here." Lucius said, leading me over to the couch.
When I reached out to touch the boy's head though, Draco growled at me, his wings and fangs coming out. His eyes turned a blazing silver and he jumped in front of the boy.
"Well, that's a problem. Since the boy is hurt, Draco won't let anyone near them." Narcissa said.
"Is Harry going to be okay?" The boy with Blaise asked.
Wait. Harry. As in Harry Potter!!!
"Wait, is this boy Harry Potter?!" I asked the boy with Blaise.
He nodded slowly. I immediately got up and went as far away from him as possible.
"No! I refuse to do anything that involves that spoiled potter brat!" I snarled. "I thought you said he was abused Lucius! There is no way in the seven depths of hell that the son of James and Lily Potter was abused! That meddlesome old coot placed him with purebloods who doted on his every word! He's just trying to get attention. I will have nothing to do with him! Ever!"
*Hadrian's POV*
As I came to, someone came into the sitting room. I heard Narcissa and Lucius greet him as Severus. Severus Snape, Severus Prince-Riddle. My father. He was here! He was really here! I was so happy and was about to get up and greet him when I heard him say...
"Wait, is this boy Harry Potter?!" he asked Dudley.
He nodded slowly. Severus immediately got up and went as far away from me as possible.
"No! I refuse to do anything that involves that spoiled potter brat!" he snarled. "I thought you said he was abused Lucius! There is no way in the seven depths of hell that the son of James and Lily Potter was abused! That meddlesome old coot placed him with purebloods who doted on his every word! He's just trying to get attention. I will have nothing to do with him! Ever!"
I opened my eyes and quickly sat up, tears on the bridge of my eyes, threatening to fall as I forced myself to stand, some of my scars opening in the process, causing me to wince. From the side, I saw Dudley and Blaise glaring at Severus. Lucius and Narcissa frowning, and Severus looking at me with hatred and despise.
"Hades! You shouldn't move! Your scars are opening!" Draco said, worriedly. Everyone turned their gazes to me in worry, except for my father.
"I'm fine. It doesn't matter." I said quietly.
As I passed my father, I saw him stare at me in confusion before it turned back to hatred.
"My magic has healed me before, I don't need my father to give me potions, especially when he hates me. If he wants nothing to do with me, then he shouldn't bother." I said looking at him, emotionless mask in place, before closing the door behind me, going outside to the garden, the tears flowing freely.
*Angel Narrator POV*
"Wait, Father? What's he talking about?" Severus asked, very confused. "I'm not his father, his bully of a father was James Potter. Who is dead mind you."
"I'm Harry's cousin, Dudley. Harry was blood adopted by the Potters you prat. I'm only related to him because of that. Through the Evans line." Dudley explained.
Blaise sighed, "His name is Hadrian. We only call him Harry because that's who everyone thinks he is and he doesn't want the old goat to know that Hadrian isn't as clueless as he'd like him to be. He is not James and Lily Potter's son. He's yours and Tom Marvalo Riddles. Don't believe me, got to Hads and get the papers from the Goblins."
"I think we all need to go to the Goblins at Gringotts later anyway. I don't know what Dumbledore has done but I do know that I am going to find out." Lucius declared.
"Right now though we need to find Hades. He ran off after he heard what Uncle Sev said." Draco said, glaring at said uncle. He had finally changed back into his human form when Hadrian left, though his eyes were still bright with fury.
"You're not serious are you? The boy is just an attention seeking brat. There's no point in wasting our time going after him. It's exactly what he wants." Severus said, still being stubborn.
"If you're really that heartless, then maybe you don't deserve to be his father." Draco said, leaving the room with Narcissa and Blaise.
"We're telling the truth you know." Dudley said. "Hadrian has been through way too much already, and he's not even eleven yet. Who knows, maybe he'll be able to get you to change. He needs you right now though. So you should come with us."
"Hmm... very well. Though I despise the boy, I want to know what's going on. Lead the way Lucius." Severus agreed.
Lucius put a hand to the wall of his manor, looking through the magical signatures. Once he found Hadrian's, he said, "He's in the garden. Let's go."
Lucius, Severus, and Dudley caught up with the others and told them where Hadrian was. It wasn't very far from the sitting room, but it was far enough. Once there, they felt very strong magic and emotions, fighting each other, trying to lock the other out. In the middle of the garden sat Hadrian. His back was to them, and it seemed that he didn't notice them. They went over and stood in front of him, a little ways away. They saw tears flowing down his cheeks, his face scrunched in anguish, as he transformed into his Vampire Creature. Draco and Lucius tried to get close, but they couldn't get near him, Hadrian had put up an unconscious barrier around himself. All except for Severus tried, and failed to get anywhere near him.
"Severus, you're his father. You're also a vampire, so you should be able to get past his barrier. It's from the royal blood line, so we can't get through. Not even Draco can get through and he's Hadrian's mate." Lucius urged.
"Why in the world would I help that attention seeking brat?" Severus asked, sneering.
"Because if you don't, Hadrian's going to die and it'll be your fault." Blaise said, shocking everyone.
"And I why would I care if the brat died? It's one less dunderhead I'll have to deal with. One less problem. So tell me Mr. Zabini, why should I care?" Severus said in his silky, scary voice.
"Because he's your son!" Blaise shouted at him, glaring.
Severus scoffed, saying, "The only ones who can get passed a royal line vampire's barrier are the parents. There's no possible way that I'll be able to get through it."
"Humor us." Blaise said.
"Very well." Severus said, glaring. Yet he walked up to where Hadrian was and was able to get right next to him. He had stepped straight through the barrier. They hadn't been lying to him. Hadrian really was Severus' son.
"What?!!! That's impossible!" Severus shouted, stepping back.
Hadrian opened his eyes, and they widened, seeing everyone in front of him. He reeled in his magic so that it wouldn't hurt anyone and put his emotionless mask in place.
"Do you need something?" Hadrian asked monotonously.
Severus stared shell-shocked at the boy next to him. Hadrian was still in his vampire form, and he looked exactly like a mixture of Severus and Tom Riddle.
"You weren't lying." Severus whispered.
"You do realize that everything you just said was directed at your son, correct?" Narcissa asked.
"Yes..." Severus was in a type of daze, before he tried to turn into his vampire form, to comfort his son. But it wouldn't work, immense pain shot through him and he staggered. Severus realized then what Dumbledore had done, "We need to go to Gringotts, now! That bloody old goat put blocks on my creature. And if Hadrian is my son, then Dumbledore is blocking my connection with my mate as well."
Severus looked down at Hadrian and saw that he still had his emotionless mask on. Severus' heart ached at the sight, but he vowed to fix it. And to become the father that Hadrian deserved. Draco had come over by then and was wiping away the tear streaks on Hadrian's cheeks.
"Hey Dray." Hadrian said, nuzzling into Draco's hands.
Draco smiled, and kissed Hadrian's cheek before helping him up.
"Are all of us going to go?" Draco asked.
"Yes Draco. We don't know what Dumbledore's done to us, so we'll all need magical purges, inheritance tests, blood tests, and probably more." Lucius said.
"Should we go now, or tomorrow?" Narcissa asked.
"Now. If our creatures or mates and magic are being blocked, it will harm us greatly. We need to get rid of all potions and blocks on us immediately." Lucius explained.
"Hey, that means you guys get to meet Grandfather Ironclaw and Grandfather Ragnok. Cool." Hadrian said, smiling.
"Wait, you call the Goblin King and his mate grandfather?" Narcissa asked, surprised. "I didn't think they would allow even direct family to call them that."
"Yeah, I guess I'm just close to them is all." Hadrian answered.
"Let's go. The sooner we get these things off, the better." Blaise said.
"It's been awhile since I've been to Gringotts." Dudley said as they all hurried to the floo room.
"Yeah, me too." Blaise replied.
"We can use the floo this time. Everyone has to go to Gringotts, so it won't arise any suspicion with the Ministry." Lucius said.
"Let's go a few at a time though, when people do that, only the initials are recorded in the Ministry." Narcissa explained.
"Alright. Severus, you go with Draco and Harry. Narcissa and I will go with Dudley and Blaise." Lucius instructed.
Everyone nodded in agreement, so each group went, both calling out, "Gringotts Bank, Diagon Alley."
After everyone dusted off the soot from their clothes, Hadrian said, "Follow me."
Hadrian led the group to the back right side of the bank, going to one of the private rooms, and knocking.
"Grandfather Ironclaw, are you busy?" Hadrian asked.
"No Hadrian, my favorite nephew, I'm not busy. Come on in. Have you tricked the old goat yet?" Ironclaw asked.
"No. But he is the reason we're here. It's good to see you."
"And you as well. Might I ask who is with you?"
"Oh, yes sir. These are my cousin Dudley Dursley, my friend Blaise Zabini, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, and my mate Draco Malfoy. As well as one of my fathers, Severus Pr...er, Snape." Hadrian introduced them, "Guys, this is my account manager, Ironclaw. He's Grandfather Ragnok's mate."
"Ahh, yes you did find your mate then didn't you? What do you need?" Ironclaw asked.
"We all need blood tests, inheritance tests, magical purges, and any medical assistance that's needed, sir Goblin." Lucius answered.
"Well, it's about time. Everything is already set up. Let's get started." Ironclaw said, "Come with me please."
They all followed Ironclaw as he led them to a room off to the side of his office. It was magically enlarged, and there were four other goblins there. One of which was Ragnok.
"Hello dear. Have they finally come to their senses?" Ragnok greeted Ironclaw.
"Yes. They're all going to have the tests." Ironclaw replied.
"Alright, children to the left, adults to the right." Ironclaw instructed.
Everyone moved to their designated spots and listened as Ragnok spoke, "Now, everyone is going to need to lie down, and be warned, the purges are going to be extremely painful. The other test only require a prick of the finger, so it's best to do the purges first.
They all did as told, and the goblins went about starting the purge. They screamed as the blocks were taken off, and as the potions were vanished. Evidence against those who put them there being written by automated quills on parchment, being filed in Ragnok's private office. Once the purges were done, Hadrian and Severus turned into their vampire state, looking very much alike. With smooth longer silky black hair, and bright red eyes. Their fangs and claws coming into view as they let the pain subside. Lucius and Draco turned into their Vella forms. Their blonde hair also lengthening, with glowing silver eyes. Their wings folded neatly behind their backs.
"Narcissa." Lucius addressed, "Our marriage is no longer valid. I apologize, but I have two mates that need to be taken care of as soon as our work here is done."
"That's fine Lucius." Narcissa waved it off, "It was an arranged marriage, and we're friends anyway."
Lucius sighed in relief. He loved Narcissa, but only as a sister or friend.
"That bloody goat! He blocked my connection to my mate!" Severus yelled, "He blocked my memories and replaced them! I'm going to kill that idiot!" Severus turned and looked at Hadrian, before quickly walking over and wrapping his arms around him, tears falling across his cheeks. "I am so sorry Hadrian. Even though I had blocks and other things wrong with my memories, that is no excuse for the way I treated you. You are my son. And I will do everything I can to ensure it stays that way."
Hadrian's eyes widened as memories of his father and papa playing with him as a baby came to mind. "It's alright. I remember. I remember everything. He took me on Halloween and framed Papa for everything that he himself had done."
"You remember who your Papa is?" Severus asked.
"Yes, his name is Tom Marvalo Riddle. Well, it used to be, now it's Tom Marvalo Prince-Riddle. Since you two are mates and got married." Hadrian said, smiling happily.
"Yes, you're right. I haven't seen Marvalo in a very long time." Severus sighed before asking, "Ironclaw, can you please get my husband here?"
"Of course Lord Prince-Riddle. I'll see to it right away. Even if we have to drag him here, he will be here." Ironclaw said, smiling with all his teeth in mischieviousness.
Blaise and Dudley were fine. They only had a few minor blocks, as well as compulsion charms and trust charms. The adults and Hadrian and Draco had the worst of it. The goblins had everyone lie down on a large bed and rest for a while. About twenty minutes later though, the goblins woke Severus and Hadrian, telling them that Marvalo was here.
Exciting into Ironclaw's office, they saw Marvalo petrificus totalused to a chair. The goblins released the spell, and immediately Marvalo jumped up and started yelling, "What in the world is going on here?!! Kidnapped from my manor and forced to come to Gringotts? Do I owe you or something? You could have just asked."
"You wouldn't have come if they'd asked." Severus said from behind Marvalo. Marvalo turned, his eyes widening as he saw who had spoken.
"Severus. What are you doing here?" Marvalo asked.
"Fixing mistakes the Dumbledore caused. Including the one that involved me leaving and forgetting about you." Severus said, stepping closer and wrapping his arms around his husband's waist. "I missed you. Did you know that we're married and are mates? Dumbledore blocked all of my memories that had anything to do with you and our son."
"Son?" Marvalo asked.
"Yes, I think you may need a purge as well. Our son's name is Hadrian Salazaar Slytherin Prince-Riddle. Dumbledore stole him from us and blocked our memories, putting compulsion spells and potions on everyone. He found his mate too. Draco Malfoy. It also turns out that Lucius's arranged marriage with Narcissa is no longer valid, since he has two mates. They're here as well as Blaise Zabini and Hadrian's cousin Dudley Dursley. Hadrian was adopted by the Potters." Severus explained, kissing his husband's cheek.