↢ ❦ ↣

The TV light illuminated the otherwise dark living room as (Y/n) sat on the couch, curled up in a ball as she was watching some good ol' fashioned cartoons. (Y/n) hair, even though it was earlier messed up with knots everywhere, undone as she didn't wish to put the extra effort into putting any kind of hairstyle.

"We'll come back after these messages!"

"Are you tired of being homophobic? Well, look no further than coming here to getting a feeling of understanding-!"

"Nope, we're not getting political." Turning off the small TV (Y/n) flipped over to her other side as she closed her eyes, getting ready to go to sleep and enjoy her fake day-off. 'I wonder if I'll be able to lick my elbow while breaking someone's other arm-'

"Taiyo-chan! We're coming in! Please don't be dead!" Opening her eyes wide as she heard the voice of Sano, (Y/n) groaned loudly as she grabbed her SpongeBob slipper and threw it to the door making a loud noise be heard on the other side These doors weren't the strongest, okay?

"Shut the fuck up, Sano-chan! I'm not dead physically, so can you calm your titts? Damn..." (Y/n) whispered the last part as she unwillingly fell off the couch and got up, trudging towards the door as she unlocked it and turned the doorknob. More of a bad idea than eating hair gel.

"Look, if this is about the lighter I'll give it back-"

"I thought you were dead!" Dodging what was soon-to-be a hug going to the ground (Y/n) sighed and looked over at Ryuguji. "Ryuguji-kun, do you still have that bucket of ice cream that I stole for you from the ice cream parlor?" (Y/n) asked him, tilting her head to rest it a bit as it started hurting.

Ryuguji looked away from her eyes as a slight red blush settled on his cheeks at hearing her sleepy voice, and by Satan, being so damn close to her. "Y-Yes, (Y/n)-sama! I kept the one that you gave me and haven't eaten a single bite of it!" Ryuguji exclaimed nervously, his hands behind his back as his heart started beating faster as he felt himself being stared at intently by her.

At this (Y/n) shrugged and moved out of the way to allow Ryuguji to come in while Sano was already in, on the ground though as he was silently crying at not being able to hug (Y/n). "Sit down somewhere, and if you see a bag of chips lying around, give it to me cause I lost it yesterday." (Y/n) stated, walking over to the floor as she laid down and grabbed a manga volume.

"Y-Yes, sir!" Ryuguji replied and immediately sat down on the ground one foot away from (Y/n). 'This dude needs to chill...' (Y/n) sweatdropped, finding the stiff Ryuguji to be something annoying. "Taiyo-chan, you never let me hug you! I remember when we were kids you would always let me hug you, but now...!" Sano complained as he sulkily walked over to the other two and sat next to (Y/n), not being able to be angry at her for long as he laid on her back. (Y/n) didn't mind.

"So, why did you two idiots come here?" (Y/n) questioned them, flipping the page as she was starting to feel excited as the main character got into a fight with another knight. 'Beat his ass husbando number 34.'

Jolting up, Sano got down to (Y/n) level as he stared at her straight in the eyes, a sad frown on his face. "You didn't go to school today! Or meet us up in the flower tree like how we usually do! I thought you died in your sleep or something." Sano explained to her, his worry clear in his black orbs.