~prolong~

Izu pov

"This story is about being betray by your friends and classmates, i don't understand them i truly kind to them i help them then why they do this , i don't truly understand at all." he crying begging to know said

'I know my self that i did everything to be there to them but this what i get to be betraying  by them why just why.'

'I want to know why and let them know what they did is stupid to broke my trust to them know earn that but i never forget or forgive them.'

' i have a trust issue to everyone i see to say hi to me i don't know who i trust but someone earning his trust to me to let me know his there for me that he never betray me and trust me even i don't trust him he knows what to do I'm happy that his there to make me trust him to be close to me again i want to trust him but I'm scared to be betray to make me fell like its my fault that i don't know how to say it'

??? Pov

I truly not let them come to izu ever again even he forgive them but not to me i promise i will protect izu even he not truly trust me he know that i trust him more than he truly cannot trust everyone even me because of the fucking class 1a even his fucking childhood  i cannot trust anyone again if they try to betray you again izu i will never let anyone to hurt you and i can earn your trust again to let you know that im her for you and never betray you izuku.

??? Pov

Hahahahaha it funny to see izuku suffering to be betray by his classmate i truly like to see izuku to being beating up by his classmate even he never did that hahahaha he got frame from me omg the class truly trust me that even katsuki is inlove to izuku he trust me i have katsuki to myself now