Part 2

Taehyung didn't showed any emotions even after Jennie shouted at him.

𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗢𝗩

What did I just do? I have observed Jennie for years.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧

Five years ago, I was walking to the bakery. It was my birthday although I don't celebrate my birthday, I was craving cake.

So I entered the bakery and looked for a cake. I saw a chocolate cake and bought it.

I was returning home when a little boy who was playing his cycle bumped into me. My cake fell in the ground and it was messy, the little boy also fell down.

I helped the boy get up and asked him if he was okay. Then I helped him find his parents and he went back.

I was cleaning up the mess when a girl came to me and offered a strawberry cake.

She said "I just saw your cake falling down, and you helped the boy who bumped into you. You look like a good person, I happened to have two cakes I can't eat it alone. So, please take it!"

I tried to refuse her but she insisted and said "it's also my birthday today, and it's also yours so take it as a gift from a stranger."

I thought for a while and took the cake. She said goodbye, showed her cute gummy smile and left.

I felt interested in her also she was so pretty and cute.

I ordered my men to get her information, and knew her name was Kim Jennie. I started to observe her and started to like her.

(𝐹𝑈𝑁 𝐹𝐴𝐶𝑇: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒'𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑗𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒'𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑜𝑛𝑒).

Jennie wasn't a mafia queen back then, she just became mafia after 2 years.

She has no idea that, the boy in the club she kissed was the boy who helped her cousin 5 years ago, but taehyung does.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧

Jennie grabbed my collar and said "You son of b*tch can't you listen?? I just pecked you in the club, but you're taking advantage of that incident aren't you?"

I just walked away.

"Aish what a freak!" I heard her whine.

"She was so sweet and innocent back then but now she has totally changed."

𝗝𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I also went back to my home. Not mine but my boyfriend's home to give him a surprise, it's his birthday tomorrow.

My boyfriend is Kim jonghin, aka Kai.

He's very handsome and caring. I love him very much, we're in a relationship since 4 months.

I already bought him an gift yesterday, it's a expensive watch from Paris.

I reached his home and I was walking towards his door. I went in without making noises, but what I saw next shocked me.

He was with his ex- Krystal in the bed!! I was so shocked, I shouted his name with anger "KAIII!!"

He and her both immediately woke up and saw me.

"You cheated on me??!"

"N- no it's not like that, I was just-" I saw him panicking.

"Then what is it like? I literally saw you sleeping with your ex!!!" I said with a death glare.

"It's not what you're thinking, it's just-"

I didn't wanted to listen to him. So, I went back and slammed the door I also threw the watch I choosed carefully for him.

I wanted to kill him but I really loved him, and I was broken. Who says a mafia can't love someone!

I just went to my home and it was already 5:00 am.

I just kept dropping tears and didn't went outside the whole day.

I was just lost somewhere and then I realized "why should I even waste my time and tear for this playboy?"

So, I went outside to freshen up and to get over it.