S3 A Friend's Warning (19.5)

Lightly massaging his temples in frustration, Minhyuk could only helplessly follow the other male out the lift and groan as he watches Joo Seokhoon swiftly walk forward without even listening to his earlier rebuttals.

As he was about to ask Joo Seokhoon about the password. The other male beats him to it as he punches in a few numbers and voila....

The apartment door opens and in goes the taller male.

Scoffing at Seokhoon's natural way to make himself comfortable. Lee Minhyuk chose to stand outside and wait for the male.

He wasn't dumb.... He knew Seokhoon wanted to tuck the female in personally.

Considering his father was close to Joo Dantae, Minhyuk knew that Joo Seokhoon was somehow acting against his own will. Which meant that something serious did happen to make him distance himself from the female.

Sighing and leaning on the hallway walls. Minhyuk could only chuckle as he gazes at the now closed brown door.

Inside the apartment, Joo Seokhoon silently and gently sets the unconscious female down the couches and kneels down to take the heels off her feet.

After noticing the red marks and fresh scars near her ankles. Seokhoon releases a sigh and walks up to the bathroom to retrieve a white medical kit.

Since he had been to her apartment so many times before, Joo Seokhoon worked around the spacious home naturally.

After noticing the existence of the black blazer that was still wrapped around her waist. Joo Seokhoon groans as he unties it and throws the clothing to the floor.

Taking a small but still cozy wool bkanket from the other couch. Seokhoon rests it on Rona's legs for protection and proceeds to sit on the floor to treat the scars that she managed to get from her high heels.

Ever so gently and affectionately, Joo Seokhoon rubs the little ointment on her scars and wraps them with bandages. And as if nothing had happened at all, the male seems to have forgotten for a while as he leans down to peck the scars through the band-aids.

Once finished with tending to her scars. Seokhoon heads off to return the first-aid kit and return to carry the female yet again towards her bedroom.

Setting her down the comfy pink queen sized bed. Seokhoon sighs as he fixes the blankets and remove the jewelries that she wore.

From the bracelets, necklaces, anklets and even her earrings. Organizing the pieces carefully, Seokhoon places them on her vanity table and heads out to the bathroom to retrieve a damp face towel.

Returning back and plopping back down to her side. Joo Seokhoon spent around 10 minutes to wipe the female's face, arms and legs completely. At least to help prevent the smell of sweat from lingering that much and also to help her clean up partly.

Once he was done, Joo Seokhoon sat beside her and silently observed her sleeping face.

It was pretty obvious that the female had cried a lot. I mean it was obvious, look at her swollen eyes and the dried tears on her cheeks.

Leaning forward to stroke her cheeks, Seokhoon holds onto the female's hands and grips onto it gently.

'Did you cry again today?

I don't like it when you shed tears.... It hurts quite a lot for me to see you cry.

Be happy and try to live a new life now Rona yah. I won't stop or hinder you anymore.

I.... Love you a lot so take good care of yourself now that I can't be beside you.'

And just like that, Joo Seokhoon leans forward and leaves a long lasting peck on Rona's forehead. It almost seemed like, he wasn't ready to let her go as he let his lips linger their for 10 seconds more.

But all good things must eventually come to an end. Pulling back and stroking her hands for the last time. Seokhoon stood up and headed to the kitchen to prepare a cup of  water and a little aspirin.

Putting them together on a tray. He gently settles it on Rona's vanity table. Getting it ready for her in case she forgets to drink it tomorrow.

Checking if she was comfortable enough, Seokhoon sits down beside her on the bed and takes her hands to give it another last peck.

And with a sweet and affectionate hushed whisper. Seokhoon leaves after saying...

'Goodnight, my love'

Eventually exiting the apartment. Seokhoon's gentle expressions quickly shifted to pure annoyance as he meets Minhyuk's eyes.

Flinging the black blazer back to the female. Seokhoon glares at the male and warns.

'Stop trying to play with Rona.... If you involve her with our father's. I won't hesitate to strangle you with my own hands.'

Lee Minhyuk scoffs as he returns a cold glare back to the pianist.

'Why are you warning me? Shouldn't it be the other way around? And also who are you to defend Rona?

Didn't you leave her already?'

Realizing he finally caught and struck something in Joo Seokhoon. Lee Minhyuk smirks and continues with his rebuttal.

'Do you have any idea how much she suffered and cried after you hurt her?

Joo Seokhoon..... You left her at the wrong time. She had just lost her mother.

Jenny & I had to resolve to everything we could.... Just so we could make the corners of her lips to curve up into a smile again.'

One Shots // Bae Rona x Joo Seokhoon ✨💫🌃On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara