𝟷𝟷 | tw! 𝘳𝘦-𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Start from the beginning

He now feels like a jerk for doing something like that to an innocent person. Suddenly, Jaemin remembers how Haeyoon still came to school today despite looking like a dead human. Without truly realising it, Jaemin gives a quick goodbye to the group and runs back to school.

The dance room started clearing up, the members extending their thanks to Haeyoon before leaving the dance room almost empty, "Haeyoon, here

The dance room started clearing up, the members extending their thanks to Haeyoon before leaving the dance room almost empty, "Haeyoon, here." Jeno gives the girl her water bottle and towel, "Have you been eating?"

"Yeah. I ate with you guys just then at lunch, remember?"

"Yeah, I know that but I'm talking about in general." Jeno raises an eyebrow up, "You haven't, have you?"

"I'm just simply too tired and stressed to eat. You know how I am when I'm stressed." Haeyoon smiles weakly.

"Here, eat this for now." Renjun hands her a muesli bar to which Haeyoon opens almost immediately, not realising how hungry she actually is.

"Why are you still sitting down?" Soobin gives her an open palm, "Come on. Let's go home. I'll walk you."

"I'm going to st---"

Haeyoon stops speaking when the door bursts open as the little group diverts their attention to the slightly sweaty boy. All eyes were on him but unlike the glares and distaste glances that he was given by the majority of the group, Haeyoon stands up with the little energy that she has, mouth slightly opened at his sudden appearance.

"Sorry, I'm late."

Soobin rolls his eyes at his apology, "You're not just late, Na. You missed the whole session today. Don't miss it again next week."

Knowing that Soobin was indeed right, Jaemin nods without arguing, "I won't."

"Don't say stuff like that when we all know that you will skip again."

"Soobin, stop. You don't have to provoke him."

"You're just going to let him off the hook just like that? You've been working your ass off while he goes around to," Soobin's mouth made shapes yet no sounds came out, "who knows where? And you call yourself a leader?"

Jaemin smiles at his words, knowing well that Soobin was pissed about not being chosen as the leader and knowing very well that Soobin hates the fact that he is the leader, "I'm sorry that I'm the leader. Go talk to your daddy about it if you're so worked up about it." With confident strides, Jaemin walks with a smirk on his face.

Haeyoon stands in front of Soobin, allowing space in between the two, stopping a possible fight from breaking out. As soon as Haeyoon comes into Jaemin's field of view, his eyes visibly soften as hers were begging him to stop, the nervousness and desperateness flowing out of her chocolate beads.

"Why are you suddenly here, Jaemin?"

"To practice, if you're up for it."

Unintentionally, Soobin held Haeyoon's wrist and moved her to his side, "She's going home, Na. You're too late."