𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕥

Eijirou always regretted the time he'd have to shake my shoulder to wake me up in the morning.He always admired how peaceful I looked when dreaming and softly breathing.

He knew I took a million years to get ready though.After 5 years of dating and moving into an apartment together he caught onto how I take my sweet time in the shower or how long it takes to usually put my eyeliner on.

Always waiting till the last minute until he absolutely had to wake me up was just what made him feel less guilty.

Nevertheless, he always dreaded the moment 5:45 came around...

Eijirou was all done and dressed for the day.Now here comes the part he dreaded most in the mornings.Waking up his peacefully sleeping girlfriend who was not by any means a morning person might I add.

She looked so relaxed as she breathed quietly. She has kicked her blanket off to where her FatGum pajamas were on full display and her hair was all over Eijirou's pillow as she had halfway rolled over to his side instinctively when he left the bed this morning.

He sat on the bed and picked the sleeping girl up. "Good morning my sleeping beauty" he says while kissing my forehead. "Mhmmmmm nooo! 5 more minutes please" I whine as I hide my face in his chest to avoid the light from the bathroom that lit up the dark room.

"As much as I want to babes, you know that 5 will turn into 10 then 10 to 20 and then we'll be late for work" he explains. There have been a few times where he's let up and been a softie but jut today! FatGum wanted those case reports filled out by 8am patrol! So they needed to get a move on if they didn't wanna be late

"I've gotta hot shower practically calling your name boo" he sweetly says as he carries her to the bathroom. "But I wanna sleep" I groan as he sits me on the bathroom counter and turns on the shower. "I understand love. But we've gotta go to work" he says as he grabs me a washcloth and puts a clean towel on the hanger

"I'll go warm up your costume in the dryer so that it's all warm when you get out" he smiles before walking out and leaving me to get undressed. I heavily sigh as I jump off the bathroom counter and undress myself.

When Eijirou comes back after about 5 minutes he walks into the now steamy bathroom while asking "Babe I've got your costume in the dryer. What do you want for breakfast? We have the Dino oatmeal or the Mickey waffles"

No response

"Babe?Are you that tired?" He chuckles

Still no response

"If you're this tired maybe we should think about getting to be earlier.Yeah?"

"Are you ok?" He asks noticing there was no sound. Just the sound of the water and that was it. No movement on the shower curtain or anything. "I hate to peek but are you alive?" He says looking into the shower curtain and not seeing anyone within his eye range

"What the-?" Then he looks down. "Becca!You cannot sleep on the shower floor!" He says standing me back up which makes me wake up

"Leave me alone" I whine as I grab the soap bottle from the shelf. "Well would you prefer waffles or oatmeal for breakfast?" He asks with a hand on his hip like a mother "Dino oatmeal?" I ask "Yes, Dino oatmeal"

"Then I want oatmeal" I say

"Did you fall or something?" He asks as he puts my coffee in front of me at the kitchen countertop. "No" I say as I pick at my food. "I laid down again"

"What am I going to do with you?" He sighs as he sits down at his own stool with his coffee. "I don't know but is it cold outside?" I ask him as I look about the window. The sun wasn't even up yet "Weather app says 50 degrees" he sighs "Ewwww!" I groan "Can I have a jacket?"
"You don't have to ask babes of course you can"
(NOT in Celsius guys!)

"Lou just texted...wanna get dinner with her and Katsuki later?" I ask him as he smiles at the offer "Absolutely!"