3. smoke sesh

During the drive to the location Eren sent, anxiety begins to fill your body. You had no idea where you were going and didn't know anything about the boy you were supposed to be meeting. Plus it didn't help that two different people warned you about him and what he does. Ymir wouldn't put you up to this if it was going to put you in danger right? You trusted her.

Your apple maps directs you to stop in front of a small suburban home. Examining the house, you put your car in park and gather your things. Does he make drug exchanges at his house? That seems pretty dumb.

You exit the car and throw your hood over your head as you make your way to the front door. You didn't want anyone to see that you were at Eren Jaeger's house. If this even was his house, though, you're not taking any chances.

Once you arrive in front of the door, you contemplate on whether you should knock or text him. You go with the latter choice, not wanting to bother anyone else that may live here. You send him a quick text and patiently wait for him to act on it.

The door suddenly opens, revealing Eren. He looks a bit different than before. His hair was all the way down now, most of it laying beautifully on his back aside from the few loose strands shaping his chiseled face. A plain white t-shirt hugged his body, barely revealing the abs underneath and gray sweatpants clung to his legs.

"You actually showed up." He says with that same stupid smirk from before while scanning your body. "I like your shorts." He chuckles and moves out of the way, motioning you to come inside.

Heat pulses through your body and your cheeks turn a shade of pink. You feel naked under his gaze, practically being undressed by his eyes. You don't let it bother you too much though because you were kind of doing the same thing to him.

"Thanks." You quietly utter and walk past him into the house. The living room was small, a brown couch sitting in the middle of the room with a tv placed in front of it. A coffee table sat in between the two, various pill bottles spread across it. The kitchen was to the right of the room. Despite the living room being a bit messy, the kitchen was spotless, almost looking untouched. On the other side was a hallway, from where you are standing you can see about 3 doors, all of them shut.

Eren closes the door behind you and points to the couch with a faint smile. "You can make yourself comfortable while I go get what you need. You wanted weed right? How much?" He inquires, raising one of his eyebrows.

You blankly stare at him, wanting to sink down into the couch out of embarrassment. Letting the couch absorb you into another dimension sounds pretty good right now. You had no idea what to tell him. Your two pothead friends did not prepare you for this moment. How could they recommend this to you and not tell you what the hell to say. You try to think back to previous conversations between Ymir and Connie about the subject. The only type of measurement you've ever heard them say flashes in your mind.

"A gram!" You suddenly yelp, not wanting to waste anymore time. You don't want him to know you had know idea what you were doing. Though he probably already figured that out.

Taken back by your sudden response, Eren giggles and nods his head. He knows you have no idea what you're doing. He thinks it's kinda cute honestly. "Alright sweetheart, I'll go get that for you. Just stay put. Don't start wandering around or touching anything." The essence of his giggle quickly fades away as he gives you a serious look before heading to one of the rooms down the hall.

Your ass stays glued to the couch like Eren personally glued it there. His tone was intimidating and you didn't know what he would do if you disobeyed him. He comes back a few seconds later with a little bag in between his fingers. Not being able to sit still anymore with the nerves taking over your body, you shoot up from the couch and reach into your pocket.