* ~ Obsessed ~ *

Começar do início

Harry reached for the water on the nightstand, Liam wincing quietly. Harry ran his hand over Liam's back, placing a kiss on his cheek, before handing him the water. Liam smiled and accepted, lazily drinking a bit of it.

"Thank you," Liam said with a tiny smile spreading across his face. He felt so loved and taken care of. He'd never felt like it before. Only with his parents but that was different, they were doing it his whole life. He didn't want Harry to leave him or let go of him. He just wanted to relax in his arms for days on end.

"You're welcome, love," Harry whispered against Liam's hair. Liam low-key freaked out a bit at the nickname but tried not to show it. He slowly pulled away and tried setting the water back on the nightstand, going very slow. Harry placed a kiss on Liam's defined collarbone, causing Liam to shudder and drop the water bottle. Harry pulled away from Liam's already-marked-up-from-not-long-ago neck, smiling lightly.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you, dear," Harry whispered, brushing Liam's hair out of his face to examine his chocolate-brown eyes. Liam only shook his head lightly with a small smile. He loved how they communicated through motions rather than words a bit. Clearly, they used their words but they seemed to know each other more than that. As if they were old friends.

Liam slowly leaned in for a kiss, Harry, too, leaning in. Their lips lightly pressed together. It was so patient and soft, barely even considered a kiss. They loved it. They could get used to it. Liam didn't want to stop and neither did Harry. They just wanted to kiss like this more often but probably wouldn't be able to.

Harry pulled Liam closer by his waist, a wince coming from the small boy. Harry quietly apologized before kissing down Liam's tender neck, loving how Liam's breath slowly picked up and his eyes fluttered closed. He loved what he could do to Liam with such the simplest of things.

Harry's Point of View

I kissed down Liam's neck, feeling his fingers twirl my curls lightly. I rested my head against his shoulder, loving how he played with my hair. I hadn't realized it until now but my hands were resting on his cloth-covered bum. I felt him press his cheek against the top of my head, still playing with my hair. I could've purred like a literal kitten from the feeling.

I haven't ever felt this way before, so loved for. Zayn and I usually fucked then got dressed after coming down from our highs. We never really mentioned it to each other, only during foreplay and dirty-talk. I need someone to make me feel loved like this but I was too afraid. They could easily walk away.

My mother and father never really showed my love with smiles and family dinner's or good-night's. I don't really know how I did but I knew they loved me. I would just love to hear it once. Just once. They handed me their gang without hesitation, which pissed Gemma off since she isn't even allowed to be a part of it for a reason unknown to me. But from how serious they seem about it, they must have a valid reason. My parents aren't usually unreasonable people.

I snuggled into Liam's neck, lightly blowing raspberries. He giggled cutely and squirmed before whimpering from pain. I stopped and pulled away, rubbing the back of my hand across his cheek gently. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment that I am pretty sure was around fifteen minutes. It was hard to tell time with Liam around, really.

He seemed to slow time down but speed it up. We just had sex and it felt like it wasn't that long but it did at the same time. It was so weird because when I would be with Zayn or anyone else, it would seem to go by fast. But not with Liam. He messed with time somehow, he has to. Why else would I feel like this? I've never felt so slow yet fast before and it's really messing with my head.

"Thank you," Liam said, leaning forwards slowly and pressing his forehead against mine, my eyebrow piercing getting in the way a bit. I still stared into his eyes, confused as to what he was thanking me for—his ass hurting?