27 | Another Training Camp, Another Hell

←❆→

←❆→

It was early, early in the morning, Y/n is trying to stay awake, her head visibly dropping whenever her eyelids were threatening to close any moment.
Nonetheless, she was awake... Well, at least, mentally.

As she arrived in the school with a sleepy mind and little to no motivation to even walk, she was greeted by Takeda and Ukai with no sign of the other club members.

The blonde coach have his arms crossed against his chest and doze off while standing as Takeda casually approached the noirette.

"Ah, Iguro-san!" The teacher exclaimed in surprise before clapping his hands, a smile graced in his lips "Your first one to ever arrive here."

Y/n rubs her eye and yawned as she looked at the grown male with her other eye. She waved her hand in a dismissive way "Takeda-sensei, You don't have to be formal with me. Please, do call me Y/n."

"Alright, Y/n-san it is! I know it's a little bit early--" Takeda paused his words when the female look at him with a raise brow, making him sweatdropped "Ok, it's really early, but we will have to patiently wait for your club mates, Ok?"

She nodded and watched the teacher walked away, leaving her with her own thoughts. 'Look on the bright side, at least I get to see Kyojuro.' Y/n mentally reassured herself, closing her eyes before drifting to sleep.

As she is getting rest, the said-no club members increased. When the other members arrived, they were surprised that Y/n taking a nap while standing.

The third years are proud that she can finally get some rest because one of them (Asahi) noticed the bugs under her eyes. Two of the five second years (Nishinoya and Tanaka) were debating whether if they will take pictures of her or not.

For the first years, Shoyo and Kageyama were taking notes on how she managed to stand up perfectly still while sleeping. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were too tired to care, specifically the latter, but the former is trying to stay awake to notice.

Meanwhile, Yachi almost passed out at her semi-handso-- I mean, semi-sleeping face. A pink-red dust coated her cheeks and tried to hide her smile by covering it with her hand.

"It's exciting that we're setting off in the middle of the night!" Hinata exclaimed with sparkling eyes.

"You guys were late last time, right?" Tanaka says beside him with his arms crossed against his chest.

Tsukishima, who was in the earshot of their conversation casually spoke "it must be nice to be simpletons. You can just sleep anywhere."

That obviously irked the both and simultaneously yells "What did you say?!"

"Oh wow, Moon boy. You got the whole squad laughing." An overly sarcastic yet familiar voice chimed in.

Upon hearing this, Tsukishima immediately recognised it. He could practically see her eyes rolling at his comment. "Good morning to you too. How's your sleep, sleeping beauty?"