A Dormant Being in The Timeline

The Heroes are joined once again by fate, but they have a confessions night and some secrets better left untold are spiled. But what secrets exactly? Identity revealing ones and true love ones. Time x Dark Link. Time claims he's in love with Malon, but that's not true. Now let the story begin! 

No One's Pov:

Sky was walking along the edge of Lake Floria, wondering when the others would get here. "F- Sky?"

"Twilight? Are the others coming? But before they do, what will we be talking about?" Sky looked out at Lake Floria's clear blue waters and Twilight replied, "Confessions night, ok?"
"I forgot. But there's something you should know. I've changed my appearance. I wasn't born as this, I was born as Fierce Deity Link, I'm a demigod and my Dad is Fierce Deity and my Mom is Hylia. And I don't want anyone else to know."
"I promise I won't Sky." And after that, all the others appeared. "Hey guys!" 

"Hey Sky, Twilight, are you guys ready for tonight?"
"Sure we are, right Sky?" Twilight asked, nudging Sky's side. Sky looked up at Twilight and said, "Of course I am, and definitely no secrets will be revealed, right?"
"Sky, that's the point of confessions night, who clueless can you be?" Sky backed away from the others and walked away, wondering if he should tell them. Would that be the right decision though? He walked back to the others and said, "Let get this night started..."

Later:

Confessions Night: Sky's Pov:

"Ok, the rules a simple, we each have to confess something to each other that we have never told anyone, and it better not be a lie at all." Sky nodded and said, "Who's going first?"

"Sky, what about you? You always go last, just to change it up a bit, you know?"
"Of course, I'll go first," Sky said, as I was trying to think of one. "I really don't have a crush on Zelda."
"Who is it?" Wind asked. 

"Wind, I don't wanna talk about it, um Twi, your turn."

"Oh, ok. I'm in love with the Fierce Deity's descendant?!"
"Ok, um... Wars! Your turn."

"Um, my little brother is Time, that's all."

"Ok, Sky, tell us another." Tell them another? I can't tell them that one, they'll hate me. Maybe if i say it really- "Sky, are you still there?"

"Yes, ok, here goes nothing." 

"Sky, you're really doing it?" Twilight asked me, he was right. I was going to tell them. But what would they think? What would Time think? "Guys, the other confession I have is the fact that I am not descended from First..." 

"Who are you descended from?" Asked First. When did First get here? He already knows. Or does he? I told him already .

A/N

Next Chapter will be up in about a week cuz of my school