Drift cupped my chin and brought my eyes up towards his, "My eyes are up here Midas." He said simply a smirk on his ever so perfect face.

"D-Drift...I-I...W-We c-can't-" I sputtered unable to grasp any word formation because I was in a trance. He had a grasp on me that I couldn't break from.

"Midas...Stop talking. You're gonna ruin the moment." Drift said darkly as he eyed my lips before licking his own.

Oh shit...

Drift pushed himself onto me and I leaned in on him as well. We were both sucking face right there in the middle of the kitchen up against the fridge.

Drift stuck his tongue in my mouth and I gladly obliged a moan escaping from my mouth as he smirked once again.

I stuck a hand in Drift's hair tugging at it and a groan escaped his lips vibrating against the both of us. I chuckled and kissed my way down his neck.

My hands began roaming around his body ending up underneath his shirt. I pulled away and practically ripped his shirt off...what can I say I'm a hungry hungry man whore.

Drift charged at me and began kissing me again this time more rough. He picked me up not breaking the kiss and set me on the counter the smell of the eggs filling the room.

Drift broke the kiss and traced the area around my waistband, "I think we should kick things up a notch what about you?" Drift asked with lust completely taking over his eyes.

I nodded lightly and with one swift motion removed both layers of clothing I had on. I was now half bare in front of him and he smirked, "Now this is how you start your day." Drift said darkly before grabbing my cock and giving it a few pumps.

"MIDAS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Ohhhhh shiiiitttt....Y/n's here.

I was stunned. I finally got brought back down to reality.
Here I was cock exposed, Drift between my legs, and the ever present hickey's on his neck.

Y/n Pov

I couldn't believe this...I just got him back and he's already getting head from my brother in the kitchen.

"Really...Really?! Midas I trusted you!" I screeched tears welling up in my eyes.

Midas hopped off the counter and slowly walked towards me with his arms extended as if he was coming in for a hug.

The audacity...I shoved him back and shook my head, "You're...Stay the fuck away from me." I said coldly eyeing him with sheer disgust.

Drift got up off the ground and slowly treaded his way over towards me as well, "Look Y/n it's not what it looks like..." Drift said holding his hand out as if I were going to attack him.

"Sure...Yeah I believe that! Drift you were giving him a handjob! What else could it have been?!" I asked crossing my arms and raising my eyebrows.

Drift backed away and hung his head in shame.

"That's what I thought." I said coldly eyeing them both with the upmost hatred.

I looked at my wrist and showed it to them, "See these? You both caused these." I snapped showing off my scars.

Drift gasped and covered his mouth in complete shock and Midas shook his head looking at his feet. Drift began tearing up, "Y/n I had no idea...I'm so sorry I hurt you." Drift said sympathetically.

I shook my head, "It's a little too late for that don't you think? I'm going to The Shark...You two can bend each other over the table again." I said coldly as I whipped around and stormed off towards my room.