Chapter 6 - Can it be the End?...

Start from the beginning

He asked what he could do to help just like any normal person would do, but when I told him to get some warm water he went all the way to the hot springs, that were in another town, to get the best warm water he could find. But by the time he got back Kurenai already had some water prepared.

Then when I told him to get some towels he actually went home and made some himself, from scratch. Like, you mad?

The delivery was really smooth. It did take 18 hours but it was all worth it. The thing that was left to do is examine the baby and see if it was healthy.

[name]'s POV

 The most tiring part was over and now all I had to do was wait for Tsunade to fill me in on my babies status and well-being.

*knock*  *knock*

"Enter..."

"How you holding up baby plant?"asked Tsunade. She gave me the most oblivious smirk ever. It made my blood boil. I always had a quick reaction to bullshit.

"I'm totally fine Tsunade. How is the baby though?"

Then her smirk vanished and she became very serious. Almost too serious.

"I really don't want to worry you but the baby isn't in the best shape. There is a problem with his chakra network. I asked Neji to check and just what I feared was happening. The baby is weak. It will live 5 years at it's best if we don't find a cure.

It isn't really a disease but if he ever starts chakra training he will die since the network is weak and he has too much chakra."

So he is just like me after all. Born with too much chakra for his body to contain. How I made it is still unknown to me and everyone in the Sand but somewhat I survived and became one of the strongest shinobi in my village. In my sons case I don't think he will be that lucky since he had Kakashi as his father. Kakashi also has strong chakra.

I'm worried that efforts for saving my son will be futile.

"For now I don't want Kakashi knowing anything about his condition. Hide the papers and tell Kakashi that our son is fine."

"If that is your wish..."

Then Tsunade turned and headed for the door. Before she could leave I quietly said "Finnian"

"Huh?" Tsunade stopped at the door.

"I want our son to be called Finnian."

"Understood. I'll tell Kakashi."

The way Tsunade was so formal scared me. Why did I always have to be alone when it came to problems like this?

Kakashi's POV

I circled around the waiting room wondering when Tsunade will tell me what is going on.

Round and round. Left and right. I moved and swayed and walked up to a wall to then pivot on my heel and start walking the other way. The waiting was killing me.

"Oi Kakashi! If you keep on spinning like that you will stir up your ramen and waste a good meal." Then Naruto broke me out of my rhythm and I stood there. Dead straight like a statue. Expressionless face.

"Look I understand you're worried about [name] but she is strong and I know she will be fine. And I'm worried too so you're most certainly not alone here. I'm only trying to keep my cool. If I don't I will most certainly lose my lunch since I ate too much when I heard the baby was coming. Anyhow just come sit down with me. It will help you calm down."

I just followed whatever he told me to do since I couldn't really think straight.

Then the doors opened and Tsunade entered with Neji and Sakura. When Sakura noticed me she diverted her sight away from me and just looked down to the floor. Neji had a sad yet still face. I was worried.