The Power

(The episode starts off with Rigby standing in a drawer whilst the TV is on. It shows a wrestling match on it.)

Rigby: Alright, Beef Burrito. I'm gonna give you one more chance to take back what you said about my mom!

(A doll that is called Beef Burrito lies silently on the floor can be seen.)

Rigby: [Shout] I'll kill you!

(Rigby pats his elbow and jumps onto a trampoline, body-slamming the doll. He then elbows the doll multiple times while spinning before he body slams it once more. He picks up the doll and moves its arm, making it punch himself in the face.  He groaned, acting as he got hit for real. Behind him, Mordecai is calling to him)

Mordecai: Tag up! Tag up!

(Pretending to be weakened, Rigby walks over to Mordecai and high-fives him. As Rigby drinks a soda, Mordecai pulls the Beef Burrito doll away. Rigby slams the soda can onto the ground and lets out a ferocious cry. Mordecai sets the doll up next to a bed before walking away onto the shelves.)

Rigby: What? Oh, you want us to put the hurt on you?

(Mordecai grabs Rigby who curl himself to a ball)

Rigby: I think he wants me to put the hurt on him.

Mordecai: I think he wants you to put the hurt on him.

Rigby: You think he wants me to put the hurt on him?

Mordecai: Yes, I do!

(Both Mordecai and Rigby scream before Mordecai throws Rigby down onto the trampoline, hard,  launching Rigby fast into the wall. The impact leaves a large hole in the wall and Rigby ends up in a trash can with some of the empty soda cans drop out from the trash can.)

Rigby: Uhhh..... [Stands up)]Uuuuhhhhyyyy.... [Rigby removes trash can] Yea-uh!! Did you see how awesome it was when I hit the trampoline?

Mordecai: Hahahaha! Yeah, I did. But it wasn't as awesome as when you punched that hole in the wall.

(Both of them begin laughing, but suddenly stop as the realization hits them. They look at the large hole on the wall which causes them to scream in horror. Rigby quickly opens the door and checks to see if anyone is in the hallway, then shuts the door.)

Mordecai: I can't believe I listened to you! I knew I should've gone out to do some work, but no, "Let's wrestle this stupid doll, it'll be fun!".

Rigby: But it was fun!

Mordecai: Well, yeah. But now there's a big hole in the wall! Dude, we're 23 years old, we shouldn't be busting holes in walls. We're gonna get fired for this!

Rigby: You mean, you're gonna get fired for this.

Mordecai: What?

Rigby: You're the one who threw me too hard, ya hole!

Mordecai: Don't call me a hole! You're the hole, you're the one who wanted to wrestle!

Rigby: Okay, okaaayy! Let's not blame anyone! Now, how in the "h" are we gonna fix this "s"?

Mordecai: I don't know man. I mean, we can't fix it, and we definitely can't pay for it, 'cause we don't have any money! Unless you have some money.

Rigby: No. Besides, I don't even know how much it costs to fix a hole like this. Probably a ton.

Mordecai: Exactly. This leaves us with two possible solutions: 1. We convince Benson to give us raises so we can afford to pay someone else to fix it or 2. We ask Y/n if he has any money to lend us to fix this hole.