I. Angel And Devil

Start from the beginning

"Then it is bad news.", Shivaay had replied thoughtfully.

"Shivaay?", Anika said pulling him out of his thoughts.
"Everything's fine?", She asked in concern.
Shivaay nodded, straightening his suit.
"I just hope it remains fine. I have a bad feeling, I don't know why.", Shivaay said voicing his inner thoughts.

"Nothing will go wrong. Don't worry.", Anika replied hugging him. He hugged her back with a smile.
What was he going to do without her?

"I want it done by hook or crook, honey

"I want it done by hook or crook, honey. Bribe, beg or kill, just get me the deal.", Abhimanyu Raichand said coolly, drawing in a deep puff of cigarette. His subordinate sighed agreeing, over the call and hung up.

He wore a crisp black suit over his white shirt. He ran his fingers through his jet black hair drawing in a deep breath. His beard was neatly trimmed, as his brown eyes actively observed the roads and people of Mumbai.

"Mister Raichand, we are almost at the Oberoi Towers.", The driver said.
Abhimanyu nodded.

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi.. What do you think about him Shravan?", Abhimanyu asked his best friend, ACP Shravan Vaidya.
"I have been posted here for quite some time now. Shivaay is a good man. He doesn't resort to anything bad or unfair unless it is about his family.", He replied.

"Interesting.", Abhimanyu replied thoughtfully.

"Abhi, I don't think he is going to agree with your crooked ways."

Abhimanyu's lips curved into a crooked smile.
His smile was rare and enchanting, several women had told him the same.
"Then meeting his treacherous uncle would be a better option, isn't it?", He asked, pushing back his black shades.

"Who? Tej Singh Oberoi?", Shravan asked with a raised brow.
"Oh yes. His biography seems quite my type, a girlfriend with a wife, being the bad guy, scheming to marry his girlfriend fighting his son. Quite dramatic.", He replied, clearly amused.

"Abhimanyu, the Oberois are not the kind you can make fun of. Shivaay Singh Oberoi is extremely protective. You never know when a good man can switch to the devil.", Shravan said skeptically.

His friend wasn't here for any good, he knew.

The car stopped.

"Lets go then. Time to meet the blue eyed devil.", Abhimanyu said with a wink, before getting off the car.
Shravan sat back.

"He is an angel, Abhi. Be kind.", Shravan said sighing.

Abhimanyu turned to look at him with a smile.
"I like your admiration for him.", He said, then he looked at the driver, "Drop my dear friend at the police station."

The driver nodded.
Abhimanyu smiled at a skeptical Shravan for the last time before throwing his cigarette to a side. He looked at the building before him for moments, drawing in a deep breath

Devil meets the angel. What a wonderful hate love story!

He walked down to the Oberoi Towers.

Shivaay was waiting for Abhimanyu with bated breath when he stepped into the cabin.

Abhimanyu wore a black suit over his white shirt. His dark brown eyes glinted as he smiled.

"Please have a seat.", Shivaay said courteously, standing up.
Abhimanyu sat opposite to him drawing in a deep breath.

"So, Mister Oberoi.. As you might already know, I like to get what I want.", He said.
"But I cannot hand over the land you demand. It is personal property.", Shivaay said. Abhimanyu drew in another deep breath, relaxing on the seat.

"Oh really-"

Rudra suddenly barged into the room.

"Shivaay bhaiya! Papa..", He couldn't complete.
"What happened to Bade Papa?", Shivaay asked immediately standing up.
Completely snapping out of the serious business tussle that was about to start.
"He-he had an accident.. your phone.."
"Yeah, I broke it! Stupid me! I-I am coming.", He said immediately getting out from behind the desk.

"Erm.. excuse me?", Abhimanyu said with a raised brow.

"Oh.. I am sorry Mister Raichand, I need to go.", He said urgently.
Abhimanyu sighed, looking visibly agitated.
"Bhaiya, Papa needs blood.. none of our blood groups match! It's some rare blood group.. It's not there in the hospital-"

Abhimanyu looked down, removing his sunglasses.

"Fine.. I'll contact the blood bank in-"

"Mine will.", Abhimanyu replied coolly, finally looking up.

Rudra paused. Shivaay turned towards Abhimanyu, perplexed.
Abhimanyu looked straight into his eyes.

"Mine will.", Abhimanyu replied, clearing his throat and standing up.

●●●

First chapter is here!
Don't forget to vote and drop in your views!