"I didn't expect you to be a little bit more transparent than your brother." Lu Nanqi couldn't help being funny, "but how can you know so much about this kind of adult's relationship."

"Who hasn't read it yet ." After a few romance dramas, my mother used to love to watch romance dramas, and I was fascinated by them." Chen Xiaobao raised his chin with a little pride.

Lu Nan smiled, "Fortunately, this is the end of the world. If you change it to the past, a kid who knows so much, he must be done ideological work by an adult."

Chen Xiaobao suddenly looked painful, "After the end of the world, he will be able to escape being done ideological work. Why? As long as my brother is free, he will hold me to do ideological work every day, and he stays with you every day."

Chapter 352

Lu Nanqi began to pretend to be stupid, "Who knows about this kind of thing, I am not your brother."

"I know, he is poisoned too deeply." Chen Xiaobao was very serious, "It's all your poison.

" Love and admiration, do you really distinguish it?" Lu Nanqi suddenly said with emotion, and completely ended the topic, "Stop talking nonsense, hurry up to clean up your own room, and increase the meal tonight."

Ho Ping helped. She did it many times, although he never mentioned it once, but she knew it in her heart.

Without his help in the back, her life in the base would not be so smooth.

Although, in many cases, he also has selfishness towards himself, but she should still be grateful to him.

For the supper, she still called him to come with him, plus Tan Lei and them, all of them.

In the house, there is a rare excitement. Although there is no electricity and candles are lit, they still can't dissipate their interest.

This time, Lu Nanqi spent a lot of money, taking out a lot of food and a few apples from the space.

In the last two months, there was still food to eat at the beginning, but gradually, there was less and less food to eat.

Up to now, the most commonly eaten steamed buns without any flavor are paired with porridge full of soup, occasionally with pickles, and more often, steamed buns are served with porridge or directly with water.

During this time, the base has gradually begun to lack water and food, and there is not much flour left for making steamed buns.

After a while, I might not even be able to eat steamed buns.

My mouth has been faint for two months. At this time, seeing such a plentiful food again, everyone can't care about the image of gobbled it up.

What a person lives for is probably such a delicious food.

What a simple idea.

Such an idea, before the end of the world, how many people will realize it?

No one can really understand it, because as more things get, the more things they desire and want.

People forget their most basic things and pursue higher things.

When faced with the despair of such a doomsday, I will find that in the end, I get nothing.

Because of greed too much.

Lu Nanqi brought a bowl of noodles and ate it on the sofa. After eating, he didn't get any more food.

Seeing that they were not over yet, she moved back to the room and gave them the seat to give them more room to feast on.