CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT: Here To Stay

Start from the beginning

(Kamil)-"Come on, Partner." He says in deep low tone. I close the gap between us and strike first he blocks them perfectly and going in for jabs but duck each one of them. Every move I made I breathe in large amounts of air and exhale when I dodge or block.

Chris...

Wherever you are, whatever it is you're doing...just know that you taught me so well. I wouldn't have gotten this far without your help.

Thank you. 

Kamil blocks my left arm strike and grabs onto my shoulder, my right arm goes for a free hit but he blocks and grabs onto my other shoulder as well. I had no choice but to do the same and grab onto his shoulders, his skin was extremely warm-- moist, covered in sweat. We aggressively twirl each other to be the dominate one and get the upper hand, his finger dig into my skin feeling a a pinch as he does-- he jabs his knee into my ribs. The pain wasn't so awful-- still felt it through the vest. He sinks to the ground with his right leg slipping between in pair and hooking it his knee behind my ankle to trip me off my feet. His hold changes mid fall on top of his left leg, his left hand grabs my right wrist as his right leg comes up and plants itself in between mine again. His left shin comes up and digs itself into my neck putting me in a submission hold-- I've done this move on Porter back in training in at the BSAA base. I should've saw that coming. 

His thigh presses hard down on my throat again-- the damage he's done earlier to it caused it to painfully throb. My eyes drag to look him in the eye-- he looks staring down on me pressing down harder on my throat.

(Kamil)-" Are you still going to look at me like that?! Huh?!" He looks behind him looking straight towards Leon and Tanner. 

(Kamil)- " Kill them!" He ordered. My eyes widen-- oh fuck! 

A BOW charges at them quickly,  Kamil's submission move is preventing me from speaking-- this is what he wanted! I tried to shift my body but he hand a firm grip on my wrist, my back felt this object behind me making it more uncomfortable than I already am-- wait... this..this is the item Leon gave me. My left hand reaches behind it-- feeling that this item is a combat knife. I slowly pull it out from behind me and place it on my side. I grab Kamil's leg and lift it up from my neck and opened my mouth wide and bit down hard. 

(Kamil)- "Aghh! Fuck!" I release my mouth on his leg and grab the knife beside me and stab right in his inner thigh right above my arm. I twist the knife to see if that does anything to him other than make him scream out in pain for a few seconds, I pull the knife back to keep with me. He throws my arm and crawls away from me, I do the same and crawl away and look towards to Leon. 

(Y/n)-"Stop!" The BOW stops and snarls at Leon, a second late he would have been done for.

(Kamil)-"Shut the fuck up!" He gets up and stomps on my hand making me scream, something definitely cracked

(Kamil)-"Shut the fuck up!" He gets up and stomps on my hand making me scream, something definitely cracked. He lifts his boot going to stomp on my head this time-- I hug my hand to my chest and barrel roll on the ground to avoid the many stomps he's putting into the ground. The pain in my hand suddenly disappears-- I quickly place both my palms to the ground and go for a high kick, he leans back avoiding my boot. I turn by body to stand back on my feet, I took a large step closer to him and jump lifting one knee up to hit him in his face-- it makes contact seeing saliva spray in the air.