Prologue: Until I Caught by The Wind

???'s POV

  I have fallen- more deeper than the abyss. Dark and infinity spaces. It was non-stop. I can't see any single light or glow. All I see is empty darkness. 

I've failed in life

"..."

Suddenly, I found myself laying in the ground of greenly grasses as the bright sun greets me to wake up. The sky is clear blue covered with some fluffy white clouds. I looked at my hands, then I searched near the clear river. And find my own reflection of myself. 

".. where am I?"

A very sweet melody suddenly caught myself. I started to follow where the melody comes from as it goes more clear to hear the melodies of a lyre. The more I search for it, the more clearly the sweet song played. 

I hid myself in a big rock when I find a young boy with a black hair and short twin braids , where his tips are fading aqua green color.  He have a slim body, and a white skin. He also wears a beret-like with a beautiful white flower, a green cape, and.. an outfit that maybe a bard's usually wears. He was sitting playing his lyre, and next to him is an enormous tree.

 He closed his eyes while he plays the lyre beautifully, it makes me sleepy while the wind joins in. And the young boy begins to narrates a story,

"There's an archaic tale to be told

That of which is of an ancient one,

That of which traveled among the gods,

That of which beheld lands undone, seas spun "

Looking at him.. and listening to his tale as well as his lyre is a wonderful experience. I'm.. going to cherish this day.

Everything was peaceful until a woman- wearing a long flowing purple robe that something a mage could wear.. but weird, give a different vibe. She was walking towards the bard, decide she will reveal herself after hiding not a long time. With a weapon, sort of a.. lantern, she was giggling evilly, while she hide her real identity. It feels like she might.. electrocute someone. Is she going to.. kill the bard?

" Oh? How chained to your daily toiling you are... " the bard stop playing his lyre, and opened his large aquamarine eyes, " Must you intrude on a bard's leisure time? "

 He looked behind to see the mage- an enemy, she showed her lantern-like weapon full of some sort of purple electricity, and throw it directly to the bard... 

But the bard throw his lyre to the sky as it floats, and he flew with the wind dodging the enemy's attack. He grab the lyre and looking at the enemy. 

" Ehehe~ " he giggles in a playful tone and start to strumming the strings- making a strong wind causing the enemy fell in the ground forcefully. 

He was floating with the wind. And because of that, I realized that... that bard... is no ordinary person. He just floats playing his lyre, and the music he plays is very playful than before. 

His aquamarine eyes caught mine. And he cutely winks at me while he smiles.

"..?" I give him a questionable face, but he ignores me- he just smiled at me. My cheeks for some reasons.. are heating.

He summons his bow that looks magical. He started to attack the mage with the weapon he got. Every arrows he shot, causing the enemy lose the part of her powers. The bard swings his bow playfully, and was just laughing like a kid. 

She attacked too fast in that moment, but the bard dodge it when he fly by a wind current he make by himself.

Later, he displays his lyre as it floats with white flowers on it. " Some notes can't played for just anyone. "

" Lest the high winds blow you away! " The enemy doesn't notice this, until she got flew away from the wind that the bard make. He slowly put himself in the ground, and the wind flows peacefully again.

" It's more like the language and poetry that flow in the wind.. " he said when he noticed the wind current he made to throw the mage away was filled with its electricity. There's nothing bad about it.. right? But after that, it disappears. " Sigh.. how does it feel? "

I just stayed in where I am at, truly amazed by his powers. Later, the bard pick some flowers and carefully tied the stems together, a bouquet of pretty flowers.. wonder what kind of flower is it?

This world.. is very peaceful. 

I think.. I'm proud to be here.