𝟏 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Synopsis: Being the only child of the King of Pop Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley is hard. The Fans and Paparazzi's are always following and after me.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

PARIS-MICHAEL LISA JACKSON IS THE ONLY CHILD of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley, She was also the granddaughter of the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley and the Actress, Priscilla Presley.

Paris is already done with her luggage and backpack for staying in the China with her cousins and siblings; Jermajesty, Jaafar, Donte, Randy, Genevieve, Prince, Bigi (Blanket), Riley, Finley and Harper. She entered the living room seeing her cousins and her siblings.

"Oh hey, Rissy. You look good today." Genevieve said gaining her cousins and her siblings' attention to her.

She shyly smiled, "Thank you and I'm always look good." She exclaimed making her cousins chuckled.

Paris was in her signature outfit is a black military-styled jacket with an MJ clip pinned on the left side of the jacket, underneath the jacket is she wears a red buttoned-up longsleeves, Buckle Black Stretch Trousers Pants and she wears a black penny loafers along with MJ's signature black fedora, as she wears the buckled men penny loafers. She also put her father's tape signatures on her pinky finger, ring finger and index finger on both of her hands.

When the limousine arrives at her house, they picked up their own luggages and backpacks and headed towards the limousine.

Not to mention, they have their own passports and tickets. They are upon arriving on the Airport and would landed on China. When they arrived at the Airport, the Fans and Paparazzi's were there.

And the youngest child of Michael Jackson, being the Overprotective Older Sister to Harper and Finley, she wrapped the black fishnet scarves on their head. Before heading out of the limousine with their luggage and backpacks.

"How are you today, Lisa?" The fans asked.

"I'm fine." She replied waving at the fans.

Harper and Finley hold on Paris' arms with their right arm on their luggages. Paris saw this and smiled.

'Being the only child of the King of Pop Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley is hard. The Fans and Paparazzi's are always following and after me.' Paris thought as she and her cousins and her siblings put their luggages and backpacks on the baggage carousel.

They also gave their tickets to the Counter Check-In, they were reminded and allowed to go in. After giving their tickets and they headed to the final destination where they would claimed their baggages and luggages before heading off to the Airplane.

The seat numbers:

Jermajesty - 15

Jaafar - 16

Donte - 17

Randy - 18

Genevieve - 19

Prince - 21

Bigi (Blanket) - 22

Paris - 24

Harper and Finley - 25 and 26 

୨⎯ "at night when the airplane is heading on the china" ⎯୧

The Lockwood Twins fell asleep on their travel neck pillows as well as Paris, Prince were checking his half-sister and smiled when he saw her sleeping.

୨⎯ "beijing, china" ⎯୧

"Hey Zeyu, Jackson." Fei said catching their attentions. 

"Yes?" Both Jackson and Zeyu said in unison.

"You do guys know that the three children of Michael Jackson is visiting here?" Fei asked them.

"No- Wait the children of Michael Jackson?" Zeyu's eyes shined.

Fei nodded, "They will be visiting here."

"Which children?" Zeyu asked.

"Prince, Bigi and Paris Lisa." Fei answered.

Zeyu nodded before heading off with Jackson and Fei to find other members.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚