Beyonce pov:

I smiled watching jermaine punch jordan over and over while he screamed in pain.

I heard quiet knocks making me look back at the locked door.

I walked over to it opening the door to be met with a puffy eyed and teary faced onika.

"bb please lay with me" she whimpered lowly.

Jordan screamed again and I left out the room closing the door. "What's wrong baby ? Why are crying ?" I asked.

She sniffed walking into my arms. I hugged her and she started to break down crying.

"y-you l-eft me by myselff and-and I had a bad dream" she cried into my chest.

"what was the dream about mama ?" I asked softly kissing her cheek.

"h-he did it again" she whispered and I sighed.

"Ok munchkin, come on" I said. She tugged on my shirt so I picked her up started to walk towards the stairs.

"i'm sorry i left" I said lowly while I was walking up the stairs.

She didn't say nothing she just laid her head on my shoulder. I walked to my room going in to see jayden sleep on the bed.

I went over laying next to her and onika took her shirt off.

I looked at her chest and licked my lips wanting to pop her nipple in my mouth but I knew now wasn't the time.

"It's hott" she complained kicking off her pants.

I walked out going in the hallway to turn the air up then walked back in to see her cuddling my pillow.

I stripped down to my bra and boxers then went over getting in the bed with her.

She immediately rolled over on me tangling her body with mine.

She wrapped her arms around me holding me closely and stuffing her face in my neck.

I rubbed her back hearing a small sigh come from her. "I love you" I said kissing her head.

"i love you too" she whispered before she fell asleep.

———— ———

I heard a nock at the door making me look up from onika.

I slipped from under her and shook Jayden awake. She looked at me with a annoyed face.

"Cuddle mommy" I said pointing to onika.

She rolled her eyes at me scooting over closer to onika and snuggling into her.

"Always got a damn attitude" I bucked at her before walking out.

I went downstairs opening the front door
"Dada !"

I looked at all my kids a confused face "You missed yo weekend muthafucka" jamila said crossing her arms.

"I'm busy right now ! Bring them back ne-"Hell naw !" Teyana cut me off.

"I'm tired of hearing junie whine" she said crossing her arms "And you ain't seen dream in damn near a month" danielle rolled her eyes.