I nodded wrapping my hand around her neck. "Squeeze jordan" she said putting pressure on my hand.

I gently squeezed her throat not wanting to strangle her.

She smacked her lips rolling her eyes. "Nevermind damn" she said moving my hand and getting out my lap.

"Where are you going ?" I asked watching.

"Home !"

End of flashback:

Beyonce was laughing loudly making me roll my eyes.

"Ahhh, you a vanilla !" She said laughing harder and I scrunched my face.

What the fuck is vanilla ?

"Why you ain't laughing ?" She asked me with a smile.

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say. "You don't wanna laugh ? Laugh." She said still smiling.

I still didn't say nothing and her smile faded "I SAID LAUGH BITCH !" She yelled making me flinch.

I let out a fake laugh and she started laughing too along with all the other dudes in the room.

In the middle of her laughing she randomly hit me in the mouth with her gun making me groan loudly.

"AIN'T SHIT FUNNY NIGGA" she yelled getting in my face.

"I think he laughing at you ju" a light skin with nappy hair said on side of her.

"You think so J ?" She asked looking over at him.

"No I wasn't !" I shook my head and all heads turned to me slowly.

"Damn J, you just gone let him talk to you like that ?" A dark skin said from the other side of the room.

I didn't even say nothing bad !

"He talked to you like you was a bitch" beyonce said shaking her head.

"Fuck no" the dude spat walking up to me and then I was punched hard in the face.

Onika pov:

I woke up gasping and looked around. I put my hands on my neck feeling him choking me while I cried.

I tried to calm down and tell myself it's all in my head but it wasn't working.

My cries started getting louder while I looked around in search for beyonce.

I didn't see her or hear her making me cry harder.

The door opened and I jumped looking over but relaxed once I seen jayden standing there with a sucker in her head.

" 'eep mommy" she said walking up to the bed.

I felt myself calming down while wiping the tears out my eyes. I helped Jayden in the bed and laid her head on my chest patting her back.

She got comfortable and I winced still sore down there. She stuffed her face in my neck relaxing in my arms.

I rocked her to sleep before laying her to the side and getting out the bed.

I walked slowly limping along the way down stairs. When I got all the way down there I didn't see her again making me huff in frustration.

Tears started back forming in my eyes while I slowly searched around for her.

My sensitive side was back and worse then ever so when I still didn't see her I started to cry.

I heard a faint scream making me look up. I followed to where the yelling was coming from.

It brought me to a door closed off from the rest off the house and I knocked on it gently.