"Well, you'll be an amazing Aunt—godmother—whatever!" Regulus says softly, rubbing his thumb over her knuckles and she smiles gently at him. "I know you'd be an amazing mother Maria. . ."

"Well. . .i suppose we can never know." She smiles, finishing off her tea before stretching and standing from the bed, Regulus eyeing her carefully as she sets the mug on her bedside table.

He hastily reached for her hand as she turns to go to get a shower, his eyebrows pulled together ever so slightly as she turns to him again. Placing his own mug in the bedside table, her grabs her other hand and kisses her knuckles.

"I love you." He states clearly and she looks down sheepishly, her chin being grabbed and forced up again, however. "Look at me. I don't mind if we can't have any children of our own, we'll get a cat."

Maria laughs slightly, her eyes brighten slightly at Regulus' ability to make a joke about the serious subject she wants to forget about.

"Tiger will live forever." She states stubbornly and they both look over at the finger cat that's curled up on the window seat in the heat of the sunlight.

"Oh, of course." She laughs when she's pulled onto the bed and she rolls them over, hoping to end up on top of him but he pins her down and she looks up at him lovingly.

"Come on, we've got to be ready soon." She says, sucking in her bottom lip and he tugs her plump lip from her teeth's grasp, grazing his thumb over it as their noses brush together before he smirks and stands up. She rolls her eyes as they both look at each other before at the bathroom door, Maria scrambles from the bed and to the bathroom, Regulus grabbing her hand but she laughs as she rips it from his grasp.

"Ria! Open the door!" Regulus groans, leaning against the door that had previously been slammed closed and locked.

"Regulus—there's like 20 other bathrooms in this house, find another!" She chuckles to herself as she strips off her top.

"But I wanted to shower with you." He folds his arms, leaning his back against the door with a frown.

"Tough luck."

"You're such an idiot."

[][][]

Arriving at the Weasleys home, Regulus' lips twitch at the sight, a small area where a fence is surrounding a couple of pink piglets that are either scurrying around or lay down. He jumps slightly, hearing a chicken cluck from a hut and Maria laughs at his surprised expression making him scoff at her, adjusting his jacket. He notices the almost layers of house, how it's been built up over time and is now, maybe three or four stories tall?

"Scared, Reggie?" Maria jokes and he rolls his eyes at her.

"You wish, Potter."

Maria hums as she knocks on the rickety, farm door  and the top opens swiftly, Molly's face appearing and she quickly unlocks the bottom half of the door, allowing the couple to enter.

"Oh! Make yourselves at home—Maria, does this dress look alright?" Molly fusses, taking Regulus' jacket off him and hanging it on a slightly broken coatrack.

"You look lovely, Molly." Maria smiles softly at the red haired woman who pulls on a white cardigan over the light blue dress just as her husband strolls in. "So. . .this is Regulus—Reg, this is Molly and Arthur."

"Pleasure to meet you both." Regulus smiles politely, shaking their hands.

"Indeed—and likewise." Arthur nods. "Do make sure they're in bed before ten, Bill barely gets any sleep of he stays awake later than that."