A Night With Gojo Satoru (pt.2)

Quick back ground check if you've skipped the first part : you and Gojo fought a curse, you got injured.

"Thanks for walking me home."

No reply.

As much as you want to get through that door, change into your comfy clothes and sink into your couch, you can't bring yourself to move. Not because of the pain of your injuries, but because your mind simply isn't letting you. You want to stay with him longer. Just a bit longer.

"Hey y/n, I'm sorry about today... Should've been more careful with the curse."
"Gojo being mature, that's a rare sight to see. " You say as a chuckle escapes your mouth.
"Goddamn, does it kill you to be nice? The fact that I even bothered to apologise. " he says, whining.
"Anddd childish Gojo's back. "
"Gosh forget it."

Awkward silence. You both stand there, not knowing what to do.

You don't want to leave him just yet. You don't know exactly why you're feeling this way. You always found him extremely annoying, on missions together you couldn't wait to get away from him, so why aren't you able to walk away from him now? What's stopping you?

"What, you're not even budging? Afraid you're gonna miss me darling? " He says with a cocky smirk.
He read you well.
You don't know what to reply, for what he said is true. You try hard to bring yourself to talk, but you just can't. You end up getting lost in his ice blue eyes. How beautiful. His hair white as snow, blowing gently by the soft wind. Why aren't you able to control yourself? What is this feeling?

A smile creeps across your face. You're getting lost in a fantasy. A dreamy fantasy of your own, of someone who will not be yours. You know that very well. So then why do you still feel this way? He's always been a player. You're well aware of that too, but you still like him. What's happening to you? What are all these mixed up thoughts and feelings?

"Gosh Gojo Satoru, what are you doing to me?" You say scoffing yet with a soft laugh, finally getting yourself to talk. You're unfamiliar with this feeling. A feeling that only Gojo makes you feel. A feeling that gives you a whole forest of butterflies roaming around your stomach.
You rub your face with one of your hands out of embarrassment.

"You're so cute when you're all flustered y'know." he says with a soft smile, him eyeing your lips.
You can feel your heart pounding. You try to hide your burst of unfamiliar, warm and quite uncomfortable feelings and roll your eyes.
"Fuck off."

It was starting to get windy. You could hear thunder striking. You're starting to get tired as hell. As much as you want to be with him a little longer, your body isn't letting you. How annoying.

"I'll get going. Thanks again. "
"Aww already? Too overwhelmed by me mm?" he says playfully.
"Oh shut up Gojo."
".. You know, y/n, you really don't need to call me by my last name. Why don't you just call me Satoru?" he says with a smile.

You give him a glance. Your eyes lock with his.

"See ya later, Satoru. " a playful smirk on your face.

You can sense him getting flustered.

"My oh my, look who's blushing." you say cockily.
"I didn't expect you to actually do it."

Ofcourse he didn't, you're usually cold towards him. Sudden change of your behaviour definitely has him dumbfounded.

"Later."

No response.

You unlock the door and right as you're about to get in, something stops you. Gojo grabs your wrist. The warmth of his soft hands gives you chills up your spine.

You look at him in shock.

"I like you. I like you alot, y/n. Talking to girls, getting girls was always easy for me. But when it came to you, when I first laid my eyes on you in the cafe.. I got nervous. I got nervous around a girl for the first time. The weird yet warm feeling you made me feel.. It was different. You were about to leave. But I convinced myself it was now or never. Remember how much I stuttered like an idiot? How Nanami was laughing seeing my condition? I know this is all very random, but I really like you. It's kind of like that now or never situation, it feels like the perfect moment."

You stare at him in complete shock. You're tired, injured, confused and now suddenly in shock. What's going on? What just happened?

A moment of pin drop silence between you two, that single moment feeling like an eternity.
It's starting to rain.

"I-I'm sorry. Uh I'll get going. Bye y/n."
He's clearly panicking.

You smile. Seeing him like this is hilarious, and in some sort of weird way, cute.

"I like you too, Satoru." you mumble under your breath as he walks away.

------------------ ~

As you change into a comfortable hoodie, you notice something on the dress you wore today. A small piece of paper. Curious, you open it. Apparently, it has Gojo's phone number on it. He must've stuck it onto you when you weren't looking.

"What a sneaky bitch." you say as a soft smile creeps across your face.
"Looks like someone's getting a call tonight."
At this point, you don't care what happens next. You've always avoided falling for him? Well, fuck it.

You can't wait for your fantasies about a man so close but so far, finally come true.