10

A few months had past since Y/n's transition and she was out of control. Her sister Lottie had been killed in a car accident and the pain had become too much for her to bear. So she simply turned it off. She felt nothing. Not even any feelings for Elijah. Her feelings for Klaus however, were a little more complicated. Rebekah was right by saying she was going to be a ripper. She was drinking nearly 50 blood bags a day after she proved she couldn't drink from the vein without killing someone. If she hadn't been given blood bags by Klaus, she'd have worked her way through half of New Orleans by now.

She'd become her worst nightmare as a human. But as a vampire, she'd never felt so alive. Klaus was teaching her to feed in a controlled manner. Snatch, eat, erase. Well tried to teach it. Y/n preferred ripping out someone's carotid artery.

"Well my darling, who would you like as your next meal." Klaus asked Y/n as they sat in a corner booth in Rousseau's. Y/n thought as she looked around the crowded room.

"I'm not going to lie, Cami's looking particularly delicious tonight." Y/n said. Klaus shook his head.

"Now now, you know she's exempt from being dinner, remember the deal we made." He said as he sat forward leaning on the table.

"Urgh fine." Y/n rolled her eyes. "How about him?" She asked gesturing over to a guy who she just saw grab a girls ass after she kept pushing his hand away.

"Excellent choice. Bon appetit." Klaus smiled. Y/n grabbed his face and planted a kiss on his lips before sliding out of the booth and towards the guy. She stood behind him and pretended to trip, gently nudging her shoulder into his back. He spun round.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! These damn heels are harder to walk in than I remember." She smiled apologetically at him.

"Nah it's totally okay." He smiled. "I'm Ryan." He held out his hand.

"Betty." She shook his hand. "Wanna grab your drink and join me at my table over there?" She asked gesturing over to the booth where Klaus was smirking. "He's just one of my old friends from college. Don't worry, he won't bite." She laughed. Ryan agreed and accepted Y/n's outstretched hand as he followed her to the table.

Y/n smiled at Klaus as they approached the table. She gestured Ryan in and slid onto the seat after him, keeping him trapped between herself and Klaus.

"How about we just snatch, eat, erase this one?" Klaus suggested. "Too many people to be witnesses if we kill him." Y/n nodded.

Turning Ryan's face to look at her, she looked him dead in the eyes and said "Keep quiet and stay still. This won't hurt and you won't remember either of us after this." And with that, her fangs emerged and she sank them into his neck drinking his blood by the mouthful feeling nothing but euphoria.

Klaus watched in amusement for about 20 seconds until he realised she was taking too much.

"Alright love that's enough." He said. She didn't release and kept drinking. "Y/n. Stop." She didn't.

"Y/n STOP!" He pulled her off of Ryan who was now unconscious. Y/n lifted her head and wiped the blood from around her mouth.

"Boo you ruined my fun." She spat.

"We did say snatch, eat, erase not snatch, eat and kill because we're in the middle of a bar." He said. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Want to get out of here?" She suggested. "Maybe have a snack on the way back to my apartment?" She smirked.

"Absolutely." Klaus smiled and they slid out the booth at opposite sides, making Ryan fall flat on the seat. They joined hands as they met at the other side of table and walked seductively past Cami at the bar, not forgetting to give her a little wave as they walked out the door.

As soon as they were out of the building, Cami grabbed her phone and dialled a number.

"Elijah, they just left." She spoke.

"Any collateral damage?" He asked.

"Yeah, there's a guy unconscious at one of the booths."

"Okay, take his body to the kitchen and put him in one of the closets. If anyone asks he's drunk and you don't know how he got there. I'm going after Y/n. Klaus is in on his part of the plan, so he'll be waiting for me." And without saying anything he hung up the phone.

— — —

They clambered up to Y/n's apartment wiping the last bit of their snacks from their mouths.

"Ah that taste will never get old." She said as she kicked off her heels. She turned to see Klaus texting someone.

"Inviting breakfast?" She playfully asked walking over to him as he was leaning on the kitchen island.

"No, I was actually inviting a midnight snack." He spoke placing his phone on the counter.

"Oh I like the sound of that." She said taking his hand and pulling him towards the bedroom.

Klaus stopped her just at the door and spun her round, crashing his lips into hers. Her hands moved from around his neck to his jacket, pulling it off of him and letting it fall to the floor. His hands moved from her waist up to her shirt as he ripped it off of her. Pushing her through the door, he pushed her back onto the bed. She lay giggling as Klaus pulled off his shirt and threw it on the ground. He clambered on top of her kissing her once again.

His hand moved slowly round to his back pocket, and he pulled out a syringe full of vervain. His face broke away from hers and in lightning speed he stabbed the needle into Y/n's chest. She gasped before passing out.

Klaus climbed off the bed and pulled his shirt back over his shoulders and began to do up the buttons.

The front door to the apartment opened and Elijah's voice was heard.

"Niklaus?" He asked.

"In here." He spoke from her bedroom.

Elijah appeared at the door and looked at Y/n unconscious on her bed only in her skirt and bra.

"You just had to take her blouse off?" He said.

"I had to make it look convincing." Klaus spoke. "The vervain should keep her out until we get her into the cell and into the chains. Is Freya ready?" He said taking a sweater from Y/n's closet.

"Not quite yet, but once we get Y/n locked up then we'll at least know she can't hurt anyone else." Elijah spoke.

"Okay." Klaus said putting the sweater on Y/n and flinging her over his shoulder. "Let's get her humanity back on." He walked out of her apartment and slammed the door behind him.