𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻━ you're not alone

[ x. ten ]
❛𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙰𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙴❜

 ten ]❛𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙰𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙴❜

         IT WAS THE MORNING AFTER DENNY'S DEATH when George, Alex, Cristina, Meredith and Brie were all standing in front of the closed bathroom door

"Izzie! Izzie come on!", Alex shouted through the closed door, but Izzie didn't answer him.

George sighed loudly, "Okay, she's been in there all night. We have to do something."

Alex nodded in agreement, "Yeah." Cristina's head snapped towards Meredith and Brie nodded her head as well, "Yeah."

"Why are you all looking at me", Meredith questioned them with a frown on her face.

"Well, this is familiar territory for you", Cristina stated as she crossed her arms over her chest.

The blond's eyes widened as she looked at them, "There is nothing familiar about this. Unfamiliar. Denny died. The man she loved died."

Cristina forwned at her, "Yeah, but you're all dark and twisty inside."

Meredith frowned even harder as she repeated her words, "Dark and twisty?"

"The mother with the Alzheimer's thing and the father you don't talk to", Cristina started listing off the things that were dark and twisty about the woman.

"And the tequila thing. And the inappropriate man thing", Alex added quickly.

"You are dark and twisty inside, Meredith, and now Izzie is dark and twisty inside", George stated as he also crossed his arms over his chest.

"So all of a sudden I'm the president of people with crappy lives?", the blond woman questioned them sceptical.

"Seriously guys, we have to do something. Someone has to go in there", Brie exclaimed as she pointed at the closed door.