1- thoughts

Hey if you found this story you probably know I left America. Well life got crazy since then. I moved to England and I met my wife. Yeah you heard me right I met my wife.

So it started 2 years ago. I had this need for a change in my life. So I came up with a idea to move to England. Why did I move to England do you ask. Well I always wanted to live there and now is the time. I was always told to follow my dreams so I did it.

So now I'm gonna tell you how I actually met my lovely wife Faye. It was back in 2019 when I moved to England. My friend who lived here asked me to go see a musical with him. It was called everybody's talking about Jamie.

I agreed. You would think it would get ok from here right. Think again. I was sat down at my place. Somehow i became scared. It would be the first west end show I will see.

As it started I watched it in sliance. The music and lines and everything was on point. And then when the specific scene came on. I watched with my eyes wide open. This woman who played a teacher looked absolutely stunning.

The show came to a end. The show was absolutely perfect. " Kerry I want you to meet someone" Lucas said. He took me backstage. " Kerry this is Faye and Faye this is" Lucas said and quickly get interrupted. " Omg you are Kerry Butler as in Kerry Butler who played Barbara Maitland in beetlejuice the musical" she added super happy.

" Yes I am indeed you where fantastic well done" I said hugging Faye. Did I just hugged a woman? Well as far I am concerned I did