Will you accept the challenge?

Start from the beginning

"So, you gonna do it or what?"

Using the seat tables mum had installed onto the back of the seats, I stick the phone to the base and make sure the camera is facing below me.

My heart was racing as I opened up my joggers, like always with these joggers because they were so warm and comforting, I hadn't worn boxers.

"Whip it out, baby"

I see Max smile in the camera.

Just as Max tells me, I slip my cock out, resting it on the waistband of my pink joggers, I was only semi-hard, that is until I felt a soft vibration in my ass. Max had turned on the vibrator to low, I could feel it moving around in me, deep in my ass, it's only on low and I already feel myself squirming. A few cars passed with the occasional person looking across, the risk was too good that I felt like I wanted to strip and jack off completely.

"Now the flesh-jack"

Max smirks.

Discreetly, I unzipped my backpack, taking out the flesh-jack, placing it down beside me, and started to spit onto my cock, lubing it up for the fleshjack. The vibrator continued twitching in me, and I could see and feel my cock throb and grow to full length, Max had full view of it and he was loving it as I continued spitting onto it and caressing my fingers down my long shaft.

"Fuck, I want to choke on that"

Max groans.

"You will later, bastard"

I laugh.

"Language, Harvey!"

Mum says sternly, this shook me on the spot, forcing my cock to twitch.

"Ahaha, did my little bitch twitch?"

Max teases, my cock kept moving back and forth on it's own as I sat back, shocked at how far I was falling into Max's trap.

"Get on with it"

I pick up the flesh-jack, rubbing the head of my cock over the rim of the opening, Max was watching as I begun to tease the tip of my cock, pushing and only sliding the tip into the barely lubed up toy.

"Yes, stick it in there, boy"

Max says, smirking.

Having gone this far, I pulled the flesh-jack onto my cock, plunging my entire, thick length into it, feeling my tip hit against the bottom. A silent groan emitted out of me as I tugged on my balls, letting my cock sit inside the tight, cold toy. With one hand, I took a hold of the toy, moving it up and down my cock, feeling my shaft clench around it. My breaths began to get heavy the more I moved the flesh-jack up and down my cock, this couldn't get any worse, or so I thought.

"Good luck, baby"

Max presents a evil smirk across his face.

All of a sudden, I feel the vibrator twitching and squirming even rougher and deeper inside me, I start to lose control, my ass shaking slightly as what I assumed is now maximum intensity of the vibrator is teasing my prostate. My eyes had locked into the camera with Max facing me, his smirk not disappearing as I tried to control myself. The feeling felt amazing, the vibrator exploring my hole, it was making my cock twitch inside the flesh-jack that I begun to speed up. Both my hands wrapped tight around the flesh-jack and within seconds I was rapidly moving it up and down my cock, faster and faster, the tip roughly hitting against the bottom. I could feel my face tearing up from the pleasure, both my ass and cock was being pleasured, and it was becoming too much. I had sunk my teeth into my bottom lip, trying desperately not to moan and groan feeling the intensity ruin me.