Chapter 1: Welcome Part 3 & Knuckles

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "I guess this is it. It's been wonderful. I'll see you soon.

Shinjiro: "Don't do anything stupid."

Y/N: "I won't get shot. Can't promise anything else."

Shinjiro: "Heh... Good luck."

Y/N: "Welp speak to you all later."

All my friends began saying say goodbye to the friends I gain over the past year. After the goodbyes, I enter the train and begin my new Journey.

11/4/16 Train to Inaba

Today is the day that I make my way to Inaba. I'm on the train wearing the headphones that Fuuka gifted to me listening to Take Me Home, Countries Road. I look around the cart to see that there are only two people in here, one being myself. I look over at the person to see that he has grey hair reaching down towards his eyes and is wearing grey clothes. He seemed to be staring out the window to then look straight forward. Confused I walked over to see if he's alright.

Y/N: "Hey, are you alright?"

???: "Yeah... It's nothing."

Y/N: "If you say so. My name's Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet you."

I take the seat in front of him.

???: "I'm Yu Narukami."

Y/N (Thoughts): 'What? Is his name "You", "Yu", or "U".'

Insanity: 'Don't say that out loud. Most probably the second one.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Wasn't planning to.'

Y/N: "Yu Narukami. Got a nice ring to it. Anyway, why are you coming to Inaba."

Yu: "I'm going to stay with my uncle for the year since my parents are on a business venture."

Y/N: "Heh, been there. Are you from Tokyo?"

Yu: "Yes. Why are you coming to Inaba, and where are you from?"

Y/N: "I'm staying in Inaba for the next two years for school and staying with a family friend for that time. I'm also from Australia."

Yu: "Why would come to a town that has nothing going for it?"

Y/N: "Because I been to this town when my family was on a business venture, so I thought maybe I'll find some old friends while I'm here."

Just then rays of the evening sun light up the cart.

Yu and I looked out to see Green fields with some farm buildings.

Yu: "It's so quiet here."

Y/N: "Yeah."

Just then, the conductor told us that we'd reached Yasoinaba Station. We got off, collected our belongings, and got ready to get off the train. Once the train stopped and the doors opened, we stepped out and looked around. Once outside the station, we observed the environment and saw a bunch of houses and nothing else.

Yu: "There's absolutely nothing here."

Y/N: "You can say that again."

Insanity: 'It's nearly as barren as southern France.'

???: "Oh, there you are."

Yu and I looked over to see a man in a grey button-up shirt with a red tie covering most of the buttons, He also had on black pants and was holding a little girl's arm. If my memory was correct this was Ryotaro Dojima, the person I was going to be staying with.

Dojima: "You look better in person than in that picture. You're a whole lot bigger than the last time I saw you. You were a little runt back then."

Y/N (Thoughts): 'The good old days.'