Neil wanted Krish to write slogans and speeches for his crush Neha, as Neha's childhood friend was also competing for literature secretary. Krish was annoyed as he had to go against Mugdha. However, Neil was in his life since childhood, and he couldn't disappoint his best friend.

Neil promised Neha to give a helping hand while he was least interested in books. Krish had experience in blogging and sincerely prepared the notes.

Soon the election campaigns began. All competitors were doing their best.

Krish didn't know how to react when he learnt that Mugdha lost by 1 vote. He realized he forgot to vote for her in  hurry.

"Mugdha's hard work was evident, but Abhay's speeches are more catchy." People who voted for Abhay said. Yes, it was Abhay who won.

"Congratulations, Abhay! Actually, I have many plans on how I wanted literature clubs to be. I wish to coordinate, after all... this is our college!" She said.

"I'm about to tell you the same." Abhay shook hands with her.

"Thank you, Krish! Abhay won. Your speeches are extraordinary. But don't let him know this, okay. He doesn't like seeking others' help from anyone, except close friends. He is presuming, I did all this with my grandparents' help." Neha asked Krish and Neil.

"Sure!" Krish's smile disappeared when he realized Mugdha, who was passing by overhead their conversation.

He again dropped his plans.

Soon they were busy with studies, college clubs, and personal lives. Krish was busy with sports, especially shuttle. His stress buster, he was very skilled in it.

Krish and Mugdha used to interact quite often to discuss Storytelling & Recitation, English Club, Word of the day, etc. Abhay, who takes much time to mingle with people, became a good friend of Mugdha in no time.

"You have been beating around the bushes for the last two months! Just do it, man! Propose her!" Neil encouraged Krish.

Krish, at around 5PM the Friday evening, was waiting at the library. He knew her weekly schedule. Neil punctured her cycle tire so that Krish, who would pretend to pass by, could accompany her to the hostel.

Mugdha's hostel building was just opposite to theirs. Krish would be peeping out through his window at 8:45AM, as Mugdha generally starts to college at that time. He would check what color clothes she was wearing, and would snatch from Neil if he didn't have clothes of that color combination.

"Shit!" Mugdha sighed, looking at the punctured tire.

Before Krish could step into the scene, Abhay showed up. He too was coming out from the library with an old book. He was so much into construction and designing that he often referred old books.

"Is everything fine? Why do you look worried?" Abhay asked.

"Well, I will get this cycle fixed. You go to the hostel. You have lab records to finish if I'm not wrong," said Abhay.

"Thank God! He isn't offering her lift!" Neil sighed, watching Abhay leave on his bike slowly, carrying that cycle with one hand as the cycle repair shop was just next to their college.

"Hi Neil, Hi Krish! Are you guys going to the hostel?" She asked when she noticed them.

"I'm actually going to meet my friend. Krish is going to the hostel!" Neil wanted to give them privacy. He signaled Krish to talk something that makes sense and left.

"Ammmmmmmm....you are so much into books, right?" He asked.

"I just love reading books. Especially thriller genre with a cute love story." She said.