Chapter 1

Y/n pov:
I sigh while I slowly walking to my computer, I see my discord blowing up with notifications i go closer to my computer to see Dream messaging me saying JOIN VC 2 over and over again look to see who's in the call I see George I sigh knowing dream probably is in love with George I sit In my gaming chair join the discord call.

Everybody pov:

HI Y/N dream and George say "OK SO Y/N ME AND GEORGE WANTED TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING JOIN THE DREAM SMP" says dream Y/n says "Ok I'll be there in a second"and Y/n joins the dream smp dream teleports to y/n "COME ON" dream says and Dream and George lead y/n to the nether portal and they all go in it and right when she loads in Y/n sees a huge sign saying "LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT" Y/n looks to her right to see a picture of a plane ticket to Florida Y/n gasps loudly Well? Dream says "I will go" y/n says happily while smiling Y/n looks at the plane ticket.
Y/n has 2 days until she meets the man that she has been in love with for months "Wait is George coming to? Are we on the same flight?" Yes, says dream Y/n sighs George had tried taking Y/ns mans for months and months. Well y/n and George I'm going to prepare my house for you and George byeee says dream Y/n and George make plans on how to get to the airport on time and talk about random stuff for hours "Y/n I have to sleep now BYEEEEEE" George says "oh ofc you do Y/n "WELL BYE GEORGE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU" George says "BYE" and hangs up. 

Y/n pov:

I walk downstairs and walk into my kitchen searching for food I look at my microwave to see that it is 2:30 am "Damn" i thought to myself, i search for food around my kitchen but couldnt really find anything good so i I open my freezer  "It's going to be one of those nights huh" i thought to myself, I grab the ice cream I just bought a couple of days ago and I grab a spoon I run to my living room with the ice cream tub jump on my couch and get the remote and turn on dreams newest manhunt and fall right to sleep