Chapter One

Aerin's P. O. V.

  I tilt my head as I sit up from my bed as I hear a very familiar high pitch whistle. Whistler! I jump up out of my bed and yank on my jacket with all of my specially made weapons and run from the room making sure I put my sunglasses on.
"Whistler! Karen!" I shout as I jump from the top floor of the building and land quietly on top of a shelf made for our serums.
  I land in a crouch and look over at where Whistler and Karen are to see a Frost with his coven. I let out a low growl as Frost shoots Whistler in his wounded knee making him fall crying out in pain. I stand up and jump infront of Whistler as Frost goes to shoot him again. I smirk as the bullet reflects off of my face and tilt my head as I pull out my pistol.
  "Oh darling, you'll have to do worse than that." I speak darkly laughing at all of their shocked faces.
  Whistler stands up and grabs my shoulder swinging me around before slapping me across the face. I hiss and look at him form the corner of my eye as I spit the blood out of my mouth.
  "Girl! You're supposed to be in your room!" Whistler shouts as he pushes the barrel of his shotgun into my chest.
  I growl and raise my pistol up and fire it five times signaling to my brother Whistler is at it again.
  "You can wait to punish me later! For right now I'm protecting your abusive ass!" I hiss in his face before shooting Frost in the head along with everyone else. Can't believe I just shot my mate for my supposed adoptive father!